Who enjoys the current story arc? Which one is the best?

arkay2233

For me, up to this point it was something that "i spent my energy on for the new girl and xp" with some decent art. For the first time, I enjoy reading the story, and I want to read more. Now, somehow between the incredible amount of easter eggs (feels like more than before) the writer/s did a surprisingly good job with creating a working story. 
Anyone feels the same? If not, which one was your favourite? .Why? (without spoilers since otherwise it will be deleted by mods)

• Like 1

Which part of the story are you in might I ask. I'm at the climax of 2nd to last story (Splatters Archipelago), idk it felt kinda weird a bit but I do like it. My favourite story part though has to be Plain of Rituals though, i just love the goofy style we it had, everything after that feels a lot more serious.

• Like 1

When i began to play it was more like a funny plot with the h-scenes, so yes when a new chapter was relased i was oh cool is gonna be fun:). Now with this story dudes i'm more and more into it: I need to know how it goes on and ends, when i finish a quest, especially when it ends,i'm at the last world now, while we are on the "Climax" (not an intended joke) i think shit i have to wait another week or 2 to know how it ends. So to me the story is getting very exciting (another not intended joke) and interesting. So yeah defenitely a great work Mr. Writer thanks. About the arc i enjoy the most i don't know how to answer or is better to say that i LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. 

• Like 1

I am at the end of the newest scroll. I have to agree, the further we get, the better the plot is. And because I find the plot more entertaining now than prior to Plain of Rituals, I feel more emotionally attached to the characters. I love many and hate a few of them, particularly two. Earlier, I didn't really hate anyone, even villains such as Bremen. Now? I wish some of them did not appear in the story because they're simply annoying and have a weird mindset 😅 I'm not sure if I may give the names. Let's just say they debuted within the four latest scrolls. 

I love all of them. The storytelling really improved and it isnt just about fucking anymore, really great. Honestly, I am most excited for a new scroll in this game since I am not really into hentai and I need at least some reason to justify my playing addiction. 😃 

• Like 2

The script writing has not only improved dramatically spelling and grammar-wise, but it has explored some new concepts for HH.  The latest world has introduced the concept of time shifting and memory twisting.  Who are the good guys and who are the evil villains?  Are they real or are they all VR, even our hero?  It's become so compelling I suffer withdrawal symptoms when everything is put on hold with the words "Coming Soon".  I have a feeling I know where it's going, but I dare not express it in this forum because I would create a spoiler.

Splatters Achipelogo was really delicious, because I'm very much into the idea of angelic beings become captured by the bad guys and sexually used for a long time😍.

And on the opposite side,

I enjoyed Plain of Rituals just as much, because the idea of the evil villainess constantly being setback by the good guys and impregnated multiple times by them🤣 is the reverse of Splatters Achipelago.

I guess it helped a ton that Finalmecia and Selena are both delicious character designs.

On 5/13/2020 at 5:52 PM, Čamuga said:

Which part of the story are you in might I ask. I'm at the climax of 2nd to last story (Splatters Archipelago), idk it felt kinda weird a bit but I do like it. My favourite story part though has to be Plain of Rituals though, i just love the goofy style we it had, everything after that feels a lot more serious.

Heh, we like the exact same two story arcs.

The Splatters Achipelago reminds me of Arrow of the Orion movie. and Bahamut: Genesis:

In Arrow of the Orion, one of the goddesses become captured by the bad creature, and it metaphorically impregnates her over and over to spawn creatures to destroy the word.

Is_It.Wrong_to.Try_to_Pick_Up.Girls_in.a.Dungeon.Arrow_of_The.Orion_2019.1080p.Blu-Ray.10-Bit.Dual-Audio.DTS-HD.x265-iAHD.mkv_snapshot_00_55_33_157.thumb.jpg.edc521e7c9cb148ec44d4cec87e3a029.jpg

In Bahamut Genesis, the devils capture one of the angels and use her to create a hybrid that can infiltrate heaven.

This plot device can be fairly erotic if done directly enough.

Edited by Fiel
  • Like 1