How to join the Advanced Hentai Action Party?

dd089966

ok people here are the only usefull tips i can give you so listen ...read closely lets get started:
-do the simple stuff of closing ad block on heroes 
-use the sex friends and then the try it now option
-in case you have already made an acount at the other site and 1 hour has passed go to that site terminate your account and use the previous the tip to recreate it (you will be able to use the same e-mail AND YOU MUST USE THE SAME EMAIL but not the same username)
- after you followed the path and created your account press the advanced hentai party it may help so why not 
- you have to wait up to an hour

bonus tip : they send you an email from hentai live but it goes to spam use it to "gain your reward" it may help 

i hope all the helps i got the girl after i terminated my account so i guess your problem might be that you didnt follow the path from sex friends or the ad block interference or something we cant actually solve but please try my tips and if you find something new post it here since i havent seen another post about the subject.
a small version of the plan:
turn off ad block on hh->go to sex friends->try it now->accept the cookies of the new site make account->press advanced hentai action party->wait an hour.
in case you already had an account terminate it if you have waited more than an hour start the process from the start (new account will require different username dont be scared but YOU MUST USE THE SAME EMAIL

i saw some people talking about the advanced hentai party you dont join it you just click on hentai.live 
as for the sexfriends link you press the three bars in the blue squere in your upper right corner it opens the options you choose sex friends then find the banner with the new girl and start the process of making your account etc 
feel free to tag me and ask questions i will try to help.

Edited by Terronor
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Terronor said:

ok people here are the only usefull tips i can give you so listen ...read closely lets get started:
-in case you have already made an acount at the other site and 1 hour has passed go to that site terminate your account and use the previous the tip to recreate it (you will be able to use the same e-mail AND YOU MUST USE THE SAME EMAIL but not the same username)
- after you followed the path and created your account press the advanced hentai party it may help so why not 

bonus tip : they send you an email from hentai live but it goes to spam use it to "gain your reward" it may help 

i hope all the helps i got the girl after i terminated my account so i guess your problem might be that you didnt follow the path from sex friends or the ad block interference or something we cant actually solve but please try my tips and if you find something new post it here since i havent seen another post about the subject.
turn off ad block on hh->go to sex friends->try it now->accept the cookies of the new site make account->press advanced hentai action party->wait an hour.
in case you already had an account terminate it if you have waited more than an hour start the process from the start (new account will require different username dont be scared but YOU MUST USE THE SAME EMAIL

i saw some people talking about the advanced hentai party you dont join it you just click on hentai.live 
as for the sexfriends link you press the three bars in the blue squere in your upper right corner it opens the options you choose sex friends then find the banner with the new girl and start the process of making your account etc 
please dont discuss about the event in here if you dont mind i want the topic to be about how to help people take the girl since it belonged to the bug section thank you very much feel free to tag me and ask questions i will try to help.

You literally added few posts I wrote before to create this one. I was the 1st one to say that you have terminate your account and create it through sex friends in order to get a girl. Should've just recopy my post or at least mention it. Not cool

• Haha 1

@Rysiek17 these tips post was made yesterday after i couldnt unlock the girl in the bug section after i searched for ways to unlock her i wrote this whole thing im simply pasting in its entirity along with other useful info

Edited by Terronor

whats crazy -.- acording info in game suppose to by enought just to register in that scam page -.- to get ewent girl but nope need look for some kind stupid codes . Really just a time waste . Yesterday spend couple hours for trying to get girl and nothing :D by the way there to use choose promo codes ? :D beacouse i do not see anything there to enter them :D

Edited by Sensei2017
becouse i need to find a way how to get girl in game for this wasting time in that scam page.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sensei2017 said:

whats crazy -.- acording info in game suppose to by enought just to register in that scam page -.- to get ewent girl but nope need look for some kind stupid codes . 

Promo codes are not needed to get the girl. But what the game doesn't tell you is that pre-existing accounts don't work and you MUST register a new one. On top of that if you already have an active one for the same email it screws with the process.

For me just registering a new account didn't work (some people reported it did for them) and it was mandatory to remove both accounts before I created a new one and got the girl. Not sure it was worth the hassle for a 3-star tho, but anyway. I guess I shouldn't be looking a gift whore in the mouth :D

Edited by LanceHardwood
  • Haha 1

10 ore fa, Sensei2017 ha scritto:

by the way there to use choose promo codes ? :D beacouse i do not see anything there to enter them :D

To use the codes you have to go in Settings and there you will find a "redeem code" box to insert them.

All codes start with # and don't contain spaces, so if the codes you have found have spaces in them just write them all attached.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Falco82 said:

To use the codes you have to go in Settings and there you will find a "redeem code" box to insert them.

All codes start with # and don't contain spaces, so if the codes you have found have spaces in them just write them all attached.

alright but now another problem :D all codes has to start with # ? right ? so why so many of them not egsist ? :D

4 hours ago, Sensei2017 said:

alright but now another problem :D all codes has to start with # ? right ? so why so many of them not egsist ? :D

Yes, all tags begin with #.  I will give you three clues: 

1. The valid tags are not the ones in the girls picture galleries 
  2. The valid tags all have something to do with this game -- look for those that contain 'heroes', or 'hentai', or 'harem', or ...
  3. Read previous posts in this thread... there are even links to girls who have most of the tags
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, ali-n said:

Yes, all tags begin with #.  I will give you three clues: 

1. The valid tags are not the ones in the girls picture galleries 
  2. The valid tags all have something to do with this game -- look for those that contain 'heroes', or 'hentai', or 'harem', or ...
  3. Read previous posts in this thread... there are even links to girls who have most of the tags

Damn :D what helped a lot -.- but now very hard to find some new codes :D today I find somethere around  9 or 10 codes and still no girl -.-

On 5/14/2020 at 9:11 PM, Rysiek17 said:

Guys, if u created account before this whole event started, u have to terminate your account and recreate it through Sex Friends. On main LiveHentai site u have to click your nickname in upper right corner, nex to Login > info > scroll down > terminate account > accept twice and u are good to go recreating it (same email can be used, but you need different nickname, what doesn't matter).

I can confirm that you do not need to terminate your account. I already had an active account, signed up another under a different name but the same email. When it first logged into the new account  I got a popup message on the cam site saying something about a welcome bonus failing, but sure enough a few minutes later I got LuxuriousBody in HH.

I geting confused :D today i find totaly about 15 key words ho worked like codes, spend an about 4 hours in that page, because a lot same words some girls has -.- and still do not got a girl . From that I see in that page and all time spend where no use right ? so now I'm wondering how some other guys geting this girl quite easy ? because in game saying that this girl suppose to join our harems in one hour time after registering in there and looking for codes ? o.O

On 5/14/2020 at 7:55 AM, rsmaster said:

So after a lot of try and error i found out:

1. The codes can be used in the settings in the "Redeem code" Box
2. #-tags can be found in the discriptions of the girls on the HentaiHeroesLive website
3. After what i tried, i think Luxurious Body can only enter your harem if you click on the banner and create a new account. It took her an hour to appear. To do so i
-Click on the banner on the tap "Sex Friends". (The tap can only be entered through the blue navigtation button on the top right off the HaremHeroes Site. The banner for HentaiHeroesLive should be almost at the bottom of the banners.)
-Create a new account, it has to be created new and directly after entering the side. 
-I watched some streams for 15 minutes but I don't know if that affectes the result
-Wait a hour or so.

Hope that works for you. Good luck. I hope the next Event of such sorts is explained better.

On 5/14/2020 at 5:20 PM, Terronor said:

How do I terminate my account?

On 5/15/2020 at 4:49 AM, Obelisk said:

Ok I did what you said there and got the girl. I had a old acc in there bc of a old promo I think. So the first I went to the site via sexfriend I didn't receive the girl in hh after waiting over an hour. I deleted that acc like you said, I waited 10 minutes with both websites open and after the 10 minutes mark I reloaded both sites and went to the town in hh where I received the girl.Thank you @Terronor  😀20200515_070036.thumb.jpg.b2836deaed9588ef9a7237bb42080f56.jpg

ok so I just did the sex friends path and I did it with a email that is not the one I use for HH and it worked so YaY