On 5/27/2020 at 1:24 AM, Chuck Nutz said:

Another thing that is super helpful is getting all your girls maxed out in level which is your own level, keep your girls at your own level and also have them upgraded in affection to the maximum level or at least to the third star since it will double the amount of money they earn for you, I've played this way from the beginning, it's a personal challenge to have all my girls maxed out but since I have them maxed out I'm able to save up on lots and lots of items because I simply can't spend anymore and when you get a new event like we have right now called Boobies Wars where you need to sell off items to accomplish a step in the event you'll have more than enough items that you can't use anyway only when you gain a new girl and when you get a new girl it doesn't take you very long to get her maxed out either also because you can save up on items.

I've been able to get new girls maxing out within a couple minutes (3 star common girl), and a legendary girl does take a bit more time but I'll get her maxing out within a week or so and keeping the girls all up to my level is now super easy whenever I level up that's because I use the legendary items to level them up and because of that I can level up 2,3 or 4 levels before I need to level up a couple of my girls again which doesn't cost very much or anything because I'm saving up items.

I hope that it makes sense what I just tried to explain and that it's somewhat helpful to you.

I need to add something to this part what I wrote before...

The best thing you can do is to first figure out what class you are, that can be:

1. Hardcore
  2. Charm
  3. Know-how

I started the game in the Know-how class and because I had more and better girls with a higher score as the ones in the Hardcore class is the reason why I changed my class to Hardcore.

You'll have the option to make that change just once for free so I recommend you to save that one time for a while until you're about a level 75 to 100 before you use it.

You can change as many times as you want of course but it will cost you 300 kobans every time you make that change.

Now you know that the girls you have in your harem are the ones that make you the strongest and with those girls only you will have the strongest team even though there are girls in your harem that have a combined score higher than a girl in your own class, the girl from your own class in your team as Alpha, Beta or Omega girl will result in a higher score for your team.

Legendary girls in your own class are the best you can choose to be your Alpha, Beta and Omega girl but they will only give you the highest score when they are maxed out in level and affection

After you have all girls with the same class as your own fully upgraded in level and affection I recommend you to start leveling up and upgrading their affection of the other girls in your harem, it certainly pays off to get every girl in your harem upgraded with affection to the third star at least since it will double the income you'll get from her according to Chthugha, I'm not sure of that but what I do know for sure is that whenever I upgrade a girls affection to the maximum level that her income doubles.

Leveling up only makes a girl stronger so maxing out their level doesn't do anything about her income so only upgrading the girls affection guarantees a higher income.

I hope that this is more helpful now that I explained this part in more detail.

23 hours ago, wrbhhpsy said:

updated the guide again with images. most are hyperlinked to their respective places. not to happy with the formatting of it all 🤷‍♂️

The guide looks good, the only thing I recommend is making the images a little bigger. Even on my 27" display I need to come closer to be able to see it.

Le 14/05/2020 à 07:47, wrbhhpsy a dit :

...For your Beta and omega girl you want girls sound provide the highest attack and defense against your opponents combat type. click the following link to see who the best girls are when fully leveled and affection maxed. Compare All Haremettes Wiki page 

Does anybody know if the Compare All Haremettes Wiki page is up to date ? It seems not; Quite a few girls in my harem are not listed...

I haven't changed my team in a while, I'd like to change to build the best team with the girls I have. Any help ?

Thank you !

so oddly enough all classes (your domination style) have the same goal. fist lets take a look at how each stat effects your combat stats.

Know-how: 

1. know-how stat: health and attack
  2. charm stat: health defense
  3. domination stat: defense and crit

Charm

1. Charm stat: health and attack
  2. Domination stat: health defense
  3. know-how stat: defense and crit

Domination

1. Domination stat: health and attack
  2. Know-how stat: health defense
  3. Charm stat: defense and crit

So it's usually best to maximize 1 than 2 and then 3.

now to select your girls, go here and click change team

image.png

once there you are going to try and maximize these stats,

image.png.6b4ba8cff3328af9e0095256f1b04b2b.png

your alpha girl effects the crown (ego) and the excitement. focus on making your ego as large as possible. note: Ego does not update until you click on validate.

for your beta and omega you want to balance attack (flame dabber) and the defense against your opponents class, not their girls. Generally the higher the attack the higher the defense across all three stats. 

swap all your girls around until you max those out and you have your strongest team!

I've found that all my girls have matched my class when totally maxed out. Your results may vary.

Edited by wrbhhpsy

• 4 weeks later...