As I've played I've noticed that on the side of the girls where it say blah blah per hour I'm not getting how much they're actually supposed to make an hour what is going on as you see in this picture it says that this girl is supposed to get around 1050 per hour but I'm only receiving about 350 per hour is this a common occurrence or is this was supposed to be happening I'm not sure please help

Screenshot_20170914-074329.png

9 minutes ago, kiddickstar said:

I know that I went to sleep after i collected i slept for 9 hours and still only had 350

because you didn't collect it when the timer finished. some clarification perhaps might help...

income per hour is the speed at which the girl generates cash. however they have a maximum cash held value, once this value is reached they cannot generate anymore cash until it is collected.

what this means is that if you were to collect the cash instantly upon the timer finishing for one hour, then in that hour the girl will have generated X amount of cash for you. since most of the girls have the same income per hour they generate cash at the same speed, however they do not have the same maximum cash held so their timers are different.

income per hour is different to maximum cash held. thats where you're going wrong here.

• Like 1

If you keep collecting it for a hour you get that much the timer is less than a hour so you don't get the full amount in one go and going away from playing the game for a year or more will not change how much they're holding just because you have not collected for a year for example some girls have to have their money collected more than once a hour to get the money that they will give for a hour it's a advantage for people that can play more than once a hour.

Edited by natstar

What I'm saying is every time I collect from this one girl it's always 350 the other girls get what they say they make that's not the problem it says I'm supposed to make up to 1050 yet since I've gotten her to that level she never goes over the 350 it never approaches the 1050 like it's glitched see check this out red battle girl for instance she goes over the money held cap so my point is why don't the other girl

Screenshot_20170914-151754.png

Edited by kiddickstar

It has a timer every time you collect money since you know how to take a screenshot you should be able to see the number the longer the time it takes to get money the more money you get and she is not the only girl that takes under a hour to collect money but they tell you how much money you would get if you collect it more than once per hour.

Edited by natstar

Her timer grows bigger. Its just not as long as some other girls.

xzhUaIJA.pngxzhUaIJA.pngxzhUaIJA.png 0 Star 102$ every 8min 802.5 $/h
R9HWCKEtD.pngxzhUaIJA.pngxzhUaIJA.png 1 Star 180$ every 12min 900 $/h
R9HWCKEtD.pngR9HWCKEtD.pngxzhUaIJA.png 2 Stars 350$ every 20min 1,050 $/h
R9HWCKEtD.pngR9HWCKEtD.pngR9HWCKEtD.png 3 Stars 953$ every 45min 1,270.67 $/h

They do not all have the exact same time. Deal with it.

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 2:26 AM, kiddickstar said:

I've read it I just don't understand why her time hasn't moved up i have girls the same level and they times are much longer than why is that 

Try this. Imagine driving at 60 miles per hour to get from your house to the convention center. You live 20 miles away from the convention center. Your speed is 60 mph, but you don't drive for the whole hour, only 20 minutes. That's what's going on with Solveig. She earns at the rate of 1050 per hour, but her timer stops before the entire hour. That's why she's only earning you 350.

As far as Red Battler earning you 2760, that's because her timer runs longer than 1 hour. Notice Red Battler's rate is 2300/hour? Red Battler's timer at 3 star affection is 1 hour 12 minutes. Bunny's timer at 5 star affection is 1 hour 15 minutes.

Solveig's timer at 3 star affection is 0 hour 45 minutes. Solveig at 3 star affection (I notice in your screenshot she's at 2 star affection) will earn 953 when her timer stops after 45 minutes. That's as high as Solveig's timer goes is 45 minutes. There's currently no way to get Solveig's timer to go for longer than 45 minutes. She will never earn more than 953 unless the next update changes that.

Hope that helps you more than being told to "Deal with it" or being YELLED AT IN ALL CAPS

No Imo this whole conversation and topic is just ridiculous, borderline dumb. I mean even when u started the game, u started with only bunny and juliette, at this point u should have alrdy noticed the mechanic ... there was a value which they gave on an hour but u had to collect with bunny every 5 mins and juliette every 15 mins ... If so why didnt he wondered about those values at lvl 1 alrdy, but now after 28 lvls of playing and grinding to ask such a question and even after ppl gave him a clear answer he still replied with such non sense without any stubstance or 2nd thought about his statements ...

• Like 2

On 9/15/2017 at 2:43 PM, Sarkasth said:

Her timer grows bigger. Its just not as long as some other girls.

xzhUaIJA.pngxzhUaIJA.pngxzhUaIJA.png 0 Star 102$ every 8min 802.5 $/h
R9HWCKEtD.pngxzhUaIJA.pngxzhUaIJA.png 1 Star 180$ every 12min 900 $/h
R9HWCKEtD.pngR9HWCKEtD.pngxzhUaIJA.png 2 Stars 350$ every 20min 1,050 $/h
R9HWCKEtD.pngR9HWCKEtD.pngR9HWCKEtD.png 3 Stars 953$ every 45min 1,270.67 $/h

They do not all have the exact same time. Deal with it.

If that does not make it clear enough nothing will lol.