Drop Rate for Commons

Seth1

The rarity isn't actually anything that affects how easy it is to obtain girls. It's a system to make some girls cost more to upgrade than others and affects their base stats (HC, Charm, KH) so that new players know which girls are cheaper to upgrade.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Actually I have the same suspicions as Seth1, the same thoughts , I think it is right , anyone who is not a developer does not know what he is talking about, i think it is very true ,there is no indictaion that (ANYWHERE) that the drop rate is acutally even ... meaning that GeorgeMTO is wrong

20 minutes ago, Lukas178 said:

Actually I have the same suspicions as Seth1, the same thoughts , I think it is right , anyone who is not a developer does not know what he is talking about, i think it is very true ,there is no indictaion that (ANYWHERE) that the drop rate is acutally even ... meaning that GeorgeMTO is wrong

Care to back that up with data? Because there's this LARGE thread in feedback that backs up my statement with number of fights to get shard drops that indicate no difference in rarity.

If you can't, please leave your "suspicions" and "thoughts" privately, as this is not a place for conspiracy theories.

• Thanks 1

On 5/28/2020 at 8:24 PM, GeorgeMTO said:

If you can't, please leave your "suspicions" and "thoughts" privately, as this is not a place for conspiracy theories.

Listen mate, i dont mean to be rude but save your kind requests to yourself. As far as I am concerned this forum is somewhat not China ... so anybody is free to say their thoughts... and I did it... deal with it.

AS for the data ... unfortunatelly i cant back it up, but i can tell you that for the past 2 weeks or so i have been trying and trying to get a common shrad: Silvanus tier 2 and Fredy Sih Roko Sensei tier 2 - to no avail, i went from 0 - 30 shrads on Polana and from 4 -54 on Himea, i didnt get any common attraction points. To your dicrestion I have Queen Titania at 81 shards and Leeditt and 29 shards for example , i did like many many fights easy and no common shard so for me your DATA IS WRONG.

Be a grown up and dont thorow tantrums. Unless you are a developer you cant possibly know what are the drop rates (which may change btw). Period.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 2

2 minutes ago, Lukas178 said:

Listen mate, i dont mean to be rude but save your kind requests to yourself. As far as I am concerned this forum is somewhat not China ... so anybody is free to say their thoughts... and I did it... deal with it.

AS for the data ... unfortunatelly i cant back it up, but i can tell you that for the past 2 weeks or so i have been trying and trying to get a common shrad: Silvanus tier 2 and Fredy Sih Roko Sensei tier 2 - to no avail, i went from 0 - 30 shrads on Polana and from 4 -54 on Himea, i didnt get any common attraction points. To your dicrestion I have Queen Titania at 81 shards and Leeditt and 29 shards for example , i did like many many fights easy and no common shard so for me your DATA IS WRONG.

Be a grown up and dont thorow tantrums. Unless you are a developer you cant possibly know what are the drop rates (which may change btw). Period.

Maybe hover over the girls drop pool in the window next time... or you know, read patch notes. Tier 1 girls are only droppable from tier 1 villains.  You have been battling tier 2 villains, so obviously you cannot get shards for de tier 1 girls. Click on the first diamond under the villain to switch to tier 1.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Chthugha said:

Maybe hover over the girls drop pool in the window next time... or you know, read patch notes. Tier 1 girls are only droppable from tier 1 villains.  You have been battling tier 2 villains, so obviously you cannot get shards for de tier 1 girls. Click on the first diamond under the villain to switch to tier 1.

Ypu are wrong, I can get any common girls fom tier 1 as for 2, you cant get the one girl from tier 2 that is unique... whcich are ... for Silvanus- Sylvia and fro Fredy Sih Roko Sensei - Mavin - you cant get them while on tier 2 (which is obvious). Still you can get the other 2 common girls. This is what Seth1 was originally talking about and what I commented about. I am just saying if you switch to higher tier you are more likely to get the girl from the upper tier than the common ones. 

Besides, i am only writing this because i noticed sth that someone else noticed too.

• Haha 1
  • Thinking 1

3 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

How to be as wrong as possible while being absolutely convinced that one is right. Today's contestant: Lukas178.

Convince me :D ... man i know that english is not my first language but i have always thought that i can get along ... ;) 

You're operating under some fairly major misinformation there. The girls in the alpha/beta/omega slots are not the ones defined as which the boss has a chance of dropping shards for (they are in most cases, but it's not the determining point)

The ones which that tier has a chance of dropping shards for are shown beneath. Tier 1 and tier 2 Bremen shown here to demonstrate.

image.pngimage.png

As you can see, the common girl is not in the drop pool for tier 2, only the tier 2 girl. Incidentally, this is why my Bremen tier 2 on this account is still at base level 210. I have to keep him at tier 1 to finish off the common drops before I move to tier 2 to get the girl there, which cannot drop on tier 1.

Oh, and one more thing. It may not be China, but actually you're not free to say whatever you please about anything; that is why there are Moderators, of which George is one. We don't know the drop rates for certain, no, but that thread he linked has a rather impressive stack of data points which we use to back up claims about drop rates, and has proven to give accurate averages over large amounts of data. Throwing around claims without evidence to back it up is generally frowned upon. 

Or maybe I am wrong... :D I feel sorry  for GeorgeMTo ..please delte this post ... hehe thanks to shal for letiing me be wrong :) ... i feel ashamed , i would hve sworn that i got common shards on tier 2 ... , anyway uuuuh it was uneasy to write this ;)

• Like 2

• Darsca locked this topic