Gay Harem: 4th world drops

16 days, 72 battles almost every day, and not a single guy dropped. thats over 1000 battles without a drop, my luck cant be that bad... can it?

i've asked other players before about a week ago, and it appeared nearly everyone else was seeing the same thing. only one person said they had a drop, and that was only a single drop. i'm starting to find it discouraging and wondering if i should even bother trying anymore, especially since i haven't been able to find anything saying the drop rate has been lowered or blocked, or when it will be normal again. as it stands it feels like there is something preventing us from acquiring the new guys, and we should just give up. some sort of notice or feedback on the matter would be greatly appreciated.

Well with the current event on hentaiheroes i did not get the two boss event girls until the last day of the event which was the start of day 15 of it just before it ended and since they should be using the same drop system people are going to have a hard time at least you know someone had a drop so that they can actually drop them but yeah they should check to make sure the drop rates are correct just to make sure.

Edited by natstar

2 hours ago, natstar said:

Well with the current event on hentaiheroes i did not get the two boss event girls until the last day of the event which was the start of day 15 of it just before it ended and since they should be using the same drop system people are going to have a hard time at least you know someone had a drop so that they can actually drop them but yeah they should check to make sure the drop rates are correct just to make sure.

did you get any other girls in that time? how often did you battle each day? just asking because i haven't heard of anyone having it that bad in regular since the update. in fact i hadn't heard of anyone having quite as bad as over 1000 battles in regular before the update either, but then i wasn't always around.

my main cause for concern is because there is only 2 scrolls in world 4 for gay harem so far, and not much else in terms of guys. so a part of my mind is thinking they are blocking the guys to make people use epic pachinko, and all i have to go on is a single persons claim to have received a drop. having no solid information is driving me nuts.

18 minutes ago, Asherandai said:

did you get any other girls in that time? how often did you battle each day? just asking because i haven't heard of anyone having it that bad in regular since the update. in fact i hadn't heard of anyone having quite as bad as over 1000 battles in regular before the update either, but then i wasn't always around.

my main cause for concern is because there is only 2 scrolls in world 4 for gay harem so far, and not much else in terms of guys. so a part of my mind is thinking they are blocking the guys to make people use epic pachinko, and all i have to go on is a single persons claim to have received a drop. having no solid information is driving me nuts.

It was with the two event girls i think they have a different drop rate than normal boss girls (which is weird since in other events i got the event girls in under 10 trys) the best way to get them to check out if it's working or not is to type what you said into google translator if you do not know french and post it on the french side they will see it over that side faster also if you use google chrome over on the french side it has a translate option to turn french into english for you to read.

Edited by natstar