New max level cap when?

It's been...how many months now?

I think the fun/time investment ratio is pretty good in this game but the inability to make any progress is a problem.  Whether they find a fix for their numbering system, implement a work-around or just add other content to grind, I'd be happy.

Well, let's face it, they don't care! I bet they haven't event started working on the fix -- sorries, but it all looks exactly so... It's not that these kind of issues is some black magic... there are plenty of ready to use solutions in the net, they would fix it hundred times if they wanted to...

But there's this much simpler explanation of our endless waiting: Maybe we were given the actual fix already? Level cap IS the fix 😭

I think there waiting for a new SDK to be realised that fixes the problem for them. Or at least they don't appear to be trying to resolve the issue them self given that it has been apparent from day 1 that there was a problem when numbers got too high.

@Sev is right, level cap is the fix for what I would say are some poor design choices. That's if I want to understate how horrible actually those choices are.

There's no SDK update that will help them, the level limit can only be fixed by a core game redesign. They either need to make multipliers additive or significantly tone them down, which will further reduce the incentive to play gacha for girls.

Looking at recent developments, instead of working out a more balanced version of the mechanics they've started turning events into the new endgame content, to the point of being ridiculous.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LanceHardwood said:

There's no SDK update that will help them, the level limit can only be fixed by a core game redesign.

Nope, again. Large number libs are available. They require rewrite of some math sections of the game. They should've be done by now if it was their first priority task.

Here we will vade into Kinkoid practices and priorites, and this can better be left unopened on these forums.

• Like 1

On 6/4/2020 at 2:32 AM, GeorgeMTO said:

The current max level isn't for gameplay reasons, it's because their code breaks in the mid 13000s. They have yet to implement whatever solution they want to have for this problem.

So:

The game can't grow right now due to a bug/problem with the source.

The game can't grow in the future since the load times will be to long to make it viable to start the game in a resonable amount of time. It is already reaching 300-350+ assessets, and each and everyone of them makes the games boot time even slower/longer.

What does this mean for the game as a whole? Death?