Niteowl Hooters Club

niteowl4001

hi i am jack  and owner of Niteowl Hooters club. I am trying to interact  with my members and don't know how to do that.  any help would be appreciated.  as i want to have an active club. just have members sit there is no fun for either of us.  i think you know what i mean . i lost a member and i think it was because i am not an active club.

• 2 months later...

What it is, i am trying to get my members to know about the chat and get in touch with me  as i need them to contribute  to help the club grow.  I have 8 members who have been with me for two months now and have not chatted or contributed . All the others have contributed  which i have thanked. i don't care if it is only 10 a month. it all helps. 

Please use the chat at the top of your page. the two chat images will let you chat with the members. We need you to contribute to the club to help us grow. I don't care if you can only donate 10 as it shows your interest  and helps to make us grow.   i don't want to illiminate members that don't want to help. please contact us. if you wish to help and don't know how.  we can help you with advice and other things too.

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod Edit: Moved the "to all my members thread" from the "Introduce yourself and brag about your harem" section, and merged it with this one.
  • Like 1

Hi @niteowl4001Could you please avoid creating multiple threads for the same topic in the future? I've merged your new thread with this one, in the relevant section (the one about Clubs).

A word of advice on progressing with your club: if players who joined your club don't bother opening the chat in-game, they're unlikely to visit the forum and notice your thread. On top of that, even if they did, they might recognize the Club's name, but probably not yours (so the other thread wasn't very useful on its own).

Don't expect people who have never chatted or contributed to suddenly start doing so. Try to improve your club's visibility and open it to new members instead. Best of luck, and thanks for your understanding.