I don't have access to the achievements

Idem for me.

I think you reached the last level for an achievement, and as there is nothing after, this stop the script execution, hence, nothing is shown.

ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
UnityLoader.js:4:9380
Parameter name: index
UnityLoader.js:4:9380
  at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException (System.ExceptionArgument argument, System.ExceptionResource resource) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0 

@Devs Learn how to code, for fuck sake.

Edited by test_anon

Answer from the support :

Citation

Greetings
You have contacted Kinkoid customer support.

Due to a recurring issue with the puzzle event, we have assigned a Ryo compensation to all affected players.
Players who were affected by the issue will have their progress reset and assigned Ryos for each progression level.
Different level players have received a different amount of Ryos, according to their progression level in the event.
The compensations is the following:

1 5400 Ryo
2 10800 Ryo
3 18000 Ryo
4 25200 Ryo
5 34800 Ryo
6 44400 Ryo
7 56400 Ryo
8 68400 Ryo
9 83400 Ryo

Please accept our deepest apologies.
Thank you for your patience and support.

The Kinkoid Team

I think they send the same message to all tickets send through Nutaku without reading the message...

Suspect this started at the same time as the current event, so I imagine it won't get fixed until after the event ends.  Or perhaps it will fix itself.

BTW, anyone know if there's a list of achievements to be found anywhere?  I'd like to know which one it is that I can't collect on, and what the reward is.  I think it was for spending 12,000 kink points.

Same here. I just got Felicie ,... was notified of a new achievement - the red dot showed up over the star,... clicked on it & my achievements window is similarly empty.
THEN the game forced me to dump my browser cache (Chrome Version 83.0.4103.97 (Official Build) (64-bit)) & log back in (at which point I was thinking "Felicie better still be there!")
Luckily Felicie was still there,... but the achievements are still invisible/no show.

DeleteTHIS.JPG

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, EbeneezerSpooge said:

Same here. I just got Felicie ,... was notified of a new achievement - the red dot showed up over the star,... clicked on it & my achievements window is similarly empty.
THEN the game forced me to dump my browser cache (Chrome Version 83.0.4103.97 (Official Build) (64-bit)) & log back in (at which point I was thinking "Felicie better still be there!")
Luckily Felicie was still there,... but the achievements are still invisible/no show.

DeleteTHIS.JPG

same had to log out.... log back in dump cache.... still no acheives to be collected......and thankfully still got mah girl from the event....brave browser

• Sad 1

• sozan locked this topic