I don't have access to the achievements

On 6/14/2020 at 3:37 PM, EdMuse said:

Suspect this started at the same time as the current event, so I imagine it won't get fixed until after the event ends.  Or perhaps it will fix itself.

Well, so much for that.  Event's over, still no achievements.

Il y a 2 heures, test_anon a dit :

It's normal, the bug isn't event related.

They just have a list, and they did not verify that they reached the end of said list.

It can be fixed in 5 seconds, just a condition to add.

Hello,

Have you told them about this on discord? Maybe they'll react to fix this annoying bug.

Edited by YoannGoW

hentaiclicker1.thumb.png.22f321b2c0c837012eaee25d60c111f0.png

I'm not brave enough to claim that reward.
It's worth noting that I have not wasted a single Ryo on boosters and consumables.
And I'm not sure if I should disclose how I managed to get this to appear. That might likely cause some trouble.

Besides all this, I've basicly had the same issue as the rest of this forum.

40 minutes ago, YoannGoW said:

Hello,

Have you told them about this on discord? Maybe they'll react to fix this annoying bug.

When you click the button to contact support in-game, it directs you here, to this forum.  Why should you have to tell them anywhere else?

• Like 1

One more player hoping to collect on 2 achievements. Also on the subject of achievements, one that I seemed to be working on was collecting 30 crafts, but I have 27, and a note at the top that no more crafts are available. What gives? Will more be available after I make some kind of progress? If so, what is it?

56 minutes ago, goi said:

Did they also give compensation of Affection points since i had 1000 waiting for me after the relog happened and the achievements were back 

Yes it would seem so. I had a thousand waiting as well! Nice :D

• sozan locked this topic