[ 11-Jun-20 ] Dance With Me - Discussion

FinderKeeper

Well, here's my solution for level 10.  Did this without placing any pieces, yet, by matching up each of these pieces in the staging area with an adjacent piece, then double-checking it against another adjacent piece.  Figure on waiting until later this evening to actually assemble the puzzle, so I can see how many more moves I'll have to buy (I've bought 20 so far, due to the restart).  So it occurred to me as I was finishing it: is the starting distribution of pieces random, or is it the same for all of us?  Anyone able to take a look at this and see if it matches what you've got?  Just to be clear, this represents the arrangement of pieces in the staging area, labeled with the locations they would go into in the puzzle area.

image.png.05d8bd12bd307b506efc2af1a3197dd9.png

I don't have rows and columns, but as far as i can tell, my puzzle is also different:
(counting from left to right and from top to bottom, so 1st row is 1-5, second row is 6-10 and so on)

left piece #5   ->    right slot #3
left piece #6   ->    right slot #11

• Like 1

Il y a 23 heures, Lincoln a dit :

I actually feel this puzzle was worse than the clicker we just had.

It's just not the same kind of bad.

The previous event was insanely difficult

This one is just broken (progress being reset, event not showing for the first 24h to some people, crashes, placement bugs), and all those bug can only be countered by spending Ryos

• Thanks 1

Yeah i don't know what it is with these puzzle events, but they take hours even days to finally show up then your so far behind your stuck spending Ryo's to catch up and on top of that,  all the bugs and reset this time around and no compensation at least for me anyways. Every puzzle event now I have had to spend Ryo's to get caught up because of bugs and no compensation for any of them.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Kamira said:

...bugs and no compensation for any of them.

Did you get reset with no ryos?  They gave me tens of thousands!  I had to spend 12,000 because of, 1. the reset, 2. my time zone and the fact that I won't be up early enough to spend the moves I accrue overnight, and 3. the fact that I'm an idiot and thought I was going to accrue enough moves to do the last puzzle in one session.  So I let it sit at the full 15 moves for a couple of hours before I realized I was at the maximum -- duh!  (In my own defense, we did start out with five more moves than that, both at the beginning and after the reset).  I should have been able to spend 10,200 to have enough moves to win, but even after spending more, between the ryos they dropped on my at the reset and the ones I won during the event, I'm ahead by over 18,000.  So for what it's worth, if you didn't get any compensation on reset, I'd advise posting a bug report.

11 hours ago, loklok said:

Who has already received this new girl, is she better than Felicia, or is Felicia still the best?

felicia x12 : 2.36J4

felicie x1 : 7.77J3 (x12 -> 93.2J3, about 25x weaker)

felicie.png

• Thanks 2

il y a une heure, EdMuse a dit :

Did you get reset with no ryos?  They gave me tens of thousands!  I had to spend 12,000 because of, 1. the reset, 2. my time zone and the fact that I won't be up early enough to spend the moves I accrue overnight, and 3. the fact that I'm an idiot and thought I was going to accrue enough moves to do the last puzzle in one session.  So I let it sit at the full 15 moves for a couple of hours before I realized I was at the maximum -- duh!  (In my own defense, we did start out with five more moves than that, both at the beginning and after the reset).  I should have been able to spend 10,200 to have enough moves to win, but even after spending more, between the ryos they dropped on my at the reset and the ones I won during the event, I'm ahead by over 18,000.  So for what it's worth, if you didn't get any compensation on reset, I'd advise posting a bug report.

On my side, I don't know if I got Ryos compensation, as I don't know how many I got before. Giving Ryos without any notifications is stupid.

I also started with 20/15 moves, but I received the event only 24h+ after the start (so, no reset in the first day obviously), and my game kept crashing for a whole evening after a day at work (so losing moves for 5+ hours).

I haven't finished yet but I should be able to in the last hour, after spending 16K Ryos.

24 minutes ago, nelson29 said:

Giving Ryos without any notifications is stupid.

Agreed.  Apparently, they posted a notification somewhere (Discord?), as I've seen copy-and-paste of it elsewhere on these boards.  But I never got any sort of notification anywhere I look.  Actually, that's a real problem of this game, as compared to Hentai Heroes.  In HH, the notification system is so good it's getting downright intrusive!  But in HC, we never seem to know what's going on.  For my part, I wasn't thrilled about having the event reset without advance warning.  But once I was able to read the notification and see that they had dropped a bunch of ryos, specifically for the purpose of allowing us to get caught up, I felt better about it, at least.

Found it!  It was in actually posted a couple of pages up in this thread, but it was quoted from this thread about the issue, itself.

To wit:

On 6/12/2020 at 12:47 PM, Noacc said:

Hey, guys, I've posted this in discord, posting here as well. 

Due to a recurring issue with the puzzle event, we have assigned a Ryo compensation to all affected players. 
Players who were affected by the issue will have their progress reset and assigned Ryos for each progression level.
Different level players have received a different amount of Ryos, according to their progression level in the event. 
The compensations is the following: 

1    5400 Ryo 
2    10800 Ryo 
3    18000 Ryo 
4    25200 Ryo 
5    34800 Ryo 
6    44400  Ryo 
7    56400 Ryo 
8    68400 Ryo 
9    83400 Ryo 

Please accept our deepest apologies.
Thank you for your patience and support.

Kinkoid

3 hours ago, EdMuse said:

Did you get reset with no ryos?  

Nah none at all and in the end it cost me 12,000 to get caught up but this is not the first time for the same event so I don't expect anything, There is just to many issues with this game even outside the events that I doubt I am going to keep playing anyways.

Il y a 2 heures, EdMuse a dit :

Found it!  It was in actually posted a couple of pages up in this thread, but it was quoted from this thread about the issue, itself.

To wit:

Though, that's not a notification, and as it does not cover all problems, i have no idea how much exactly these bugs have cost me

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Kamira said:

Nah none at all and in the end it cost me 12,000 to get caught up but this is not the first time for the same event so I don't expect anything...

Wow, that sucks.  There was a lot of discussion of whether or not players who didn't post about problems got the reset and ryos, as at least one person posted that they did.  As I posted earlier, the best solution would just have been to restart the event, as they've done a number of times in the past when their events have been buggy (how many times has that happened, now?).

7 hours ago, Kamira said:

...There is just to many issues with this game even outside the events that I doubt I am going to keep playing anyways.

I can understand that.

while I did get the compensation, it took me about 4k ryos additionally to the ones I received to be able to finish the event because of the impact of that bug, even though I managed to be online at the time of reset and got notified of the event only 8hrs late.

edit: I did not, however, spend the moves before the reset, which could have advanced my stage. it's frankly disheartening these are the criteria the devs think should distinguish between a completed and a failed event for a player.

Edited by Londov

Just before they decide to made reset for most players(and missed me) i managed to get to stage 10 so that is why i probably didnt get reset and sweet rewards. I would love to get hearts this event have lots of them i think was 250+350+450