[ 18-Jun-20 ] Music Event - Discussion

FinderKeeper

il y a 3 minutes, CyricVirus a dit :

I am stuck at getting to 3200 and than i can barely beat even one enemy let alone the boss.  sadly last event like this i got stuck at the exact same point.  I have 10 charms but non are the click to idle or idle to click.

It's strange that you have only 10 charms. Buy new charms it will helps you a lot.

I think you should keep your ryos for now, and gather more to try again at the end of the event.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, CyricVirus said:

Was trying to follow the convo but the arguing made me decide to just post my question.  I only have felecia at 3x and keira at 3x.  I wasnt aware those were the 2 to focus on.  I have the 10x click booster and the booster with every 10x clicks it does 10x.  I am stuck at getting to 3200 and than i can barely beat even one enemy let alone the boss.  sadly last event like this i got stuck at the exact same point.  I have 10 charms but non are the click to idle or idle to click.  Any suggestions to help me have a chance at finishing this one?  I also only have 2900 ryos left.

you will need a click to idle or idle to click (i got mine at 1b cost level)

I suggest going idle : upgrade idle and reward charm (level after reset helps a bit, +% on reset helps a lot) and level only felicia while doing other stuff like watching videos

the moment you need more than 1 extra cycle(5-6-7-8-9-boss) to beat boss (only do +seconds on boss on final push), reset

-- once in a while do energizer - manly sweat - exciting flirt - mojo blast - touch of neptune before reset (and keep clicking after neptune runs out as long as you can)

I would suggest doing this until you have lvl 250 idle, reward, idle to click, click crit and click crit change (100+)

dont try to max out charms, level them equally, prioritize reward since you may get click to idle (i would still suggest going for idle->click) and you may want to switch to click% and idle crit chance

by the time event ends, you should have extra 4000 ryos at least so you could take boosters (idle multiplier & clicks per second, would not waste on anything else ) for final push, but dont waste it on climbing

with idle->click, idle, reward and click per second booster, you should be able to make the push once you can reach 3500 comfortably (without boosters), and maybe even lower

Edited by limpo

Quick update.

Level 5k reached in the office, it slow down a little but still not puching it, still have 3 powers to unlock, still haven't unlock a lot of perks, and still have some charms to unlock.

Level 6k should be reached tomorrow I think. Then the new clicking girl should be able to help me.

Once I got Felicia, I will start the event.

• Like 1

Hum... you shoudn't have bought theses boosters this soon and if you are doing idle too.

After the only thing you can do now is to get new charms and upgrade charms.

Hum... you have an autoclicker... why don't you go for a full Keira run ?

Edited by test_anon

à l’instant, CyricVirus a dit :

currently no boosts running and not getting any unless i reach the 4k from the event

Aaaaaaaaaaaah

I misread and understood you were level 2500 in the event.

Yeah if you reach the 4k, buy all charms. If you have only 19 it's not normal. At 4k, you should have at least 25.

New update, maybe my progress will help new players getting Felicia for the event.

Stuck at ~5.2k. Don't be impatient and wait.

You need to unlock powers for the end of the event, that will require you 7 to 8 days. This is not the time to buy boosters, better wait to be in optimal conditions. Moreover you can get free boosters by claiming bonuses.

The goal is to finish this event, not to go as fast as possible. You will gain nothing to start the event without enough unlocked powers. In the event you will have ~900 affections that could helps you unlock the last power if you are short on affection.

Unlock the power in their order, and do not spend affection outside yet.

Focus on getting new charms, and when it costs too much, upgrade them without buying new ones.

Progress steps by steps, by pushing a little more each time with your powers.

Don't worry Lance you can also add me to the list of shit players, or maybe we should add anon to a list of dickheads.

Meanwhile on topic I've not even got know how idle yet, let alone mojo ring.

Very slow progress for me to get enough mojo to unlock hopefully 1 of those 2 next. If they are my last 2 (currently on 23/27) this event will be even more of a slog for me than than the 4900 event. 

Screenshot_20200620-132926.jpg

il y a une heure, MMCr a dit :

Don't worry Lance you can also add me to the list of shit players, or maybe we should add anon to a list of dickheads.

Yeah yeah.

Since yesterday afternoon, I'm currently working into proving that Lance is full of it, you can be added to the list if you want.

Currently, in a new game (old account at 3K ~= 2/3 hours of playing), i am at ~5.2k in the office in order to get Felicia to finish the event.

I did not make lot of progress as I was securing short runs with some charms. I miss only 7 charms, only usefull ones, and I will got one in the evening. 6K can be easily reached, and once reached I think the new clicking girl will bring me to 7k (Felicia).

I didn't use boosters as I take my time, but I have already 12.67k with the achievements, I still haven't all the powers neither some usefull perks. I started upgrading the reward contact girl too.

I didn't screenshot it, but again, I got 2 enhancement items in my new game... I will be able to have Felicia with a x2 multiplier.

So yeah, you are shitty players, just wait next weeks that I finish the event with my new account...

I made it with Lyka Longteeth (x15 Upgrade) and click to idle this time. But idle-crit-dmg-value was my craft #27, so it took a while until I eventually was able to finish it today. :)

Edited by Emerelle
  • Like 1

I don't agree with people that complain about enhancement and the event not being newbie friendly, in fact my opinion is that veteran should have more perks compared to newer player.

As an older player i can easily reach max stage in the office so there's no point in upgrading my enhancement except for event.
If they were to remove enhancement then the only reason left to play everyday would be to get some kinkpoint, affection and ryo to unlock some girls. 
Time, dedication and fidelity should be rewarded in some way if all we're getting is just having more girls, story, art and no power/perks or anything related to a clicker game then i might as well just play an eroge instead.

In other games i played everyone could profit from events but not everyone could earn all the rewards from it, anyway i think it's perfectly fine that this game's event are too hard for new player to complete(which they aren't most of the time), they're still getting some rewards they could use it to improve so they'll be able to complete the next event.

14 minutes ago, Just_To_Complain said:

As an older player i can easily reach max stage in the office so there's no point in upgrading my enhancement except for event.

The enhancements only make sense if they have been added to help new players who missed the multiple events with x7-15 multiplier girls. Otherwise if they make the level disparity during events even larger, then they shouldn't have been added at all.
The level limit at the office is a completely separate issue that shouldn't be mixed with enhancements.

Edited by LanceHardwood

has a look in

Ok, I don't normally moderate this part of the forum because I don't play Clicker. So I have literally no idea what any of the mechanics y'all are discussing in here are; I'm not going to make any comment on who's in the right or wrong or any of that, because I simply have no knowledge.

However, there's a couple of reports sitting on my log which I can't just ignore, so I had a quick gander through the thread and it's feeling rather toxic in here, with multiple people fuelling the fire. So here's a quick, non-negotiable reminder that while you are free to disagree, do so in a manner which remains respectful of the other party. If you are unable to do that, I suggest that you keep your thoughts to yourself. 

• Like 2

il y a 46 minutes, LanceHardwood a dit :

The enhancements only make sense if they have been added to help new players who missed the multiple events with x7-15 multiplier girls.

You still don't understand don't you...

Having more girls with super cool perks are useless if you do not have enough affection to unlock them all...

Moreover, they do not need to "catch up" in the office, there is  no direct competition between players at this level, every one can progress at their own rythm. Moreover, new features has been introduce that helps new player to progress way faster (new charms, upgrade contacts, daily missions).

Without saying that if new players have x15 multipliers, old players will too... or that revivals are likely to occurs in 1/2 year.

Citation

Otherwise if they make the level disparity during events even larger, then they shouldn't have been added at all.

There is no "level disparity" on puzzle events.

For this kind of events, getting Felicia is really easy as my current run is demonstrating it. You can get her in 24hours if you use boosters, and as a new player you can get ~12k f kobans easily. Without it takes more time as you have to wait a very few days to unlock powers and get 1 or 2 usefull perks (e.g. an idle x4 on Clara).

In very few time, you should be able to get at least a x3 on your girls, then just buy some boosters to compensate for your first event...

Edited by test_anon

il y a 35 minutes, LanceHardwood a dit :

The enhancements only make sense if they have been added to help new players who missed the multiple events with x7-15 multiplier girls. Otherwise if they make the level disparity during events even larger, then they shouldn't have been added at all.

I don't think so, having multiple source of damage increase is normal in every incremental game the issue here is that this game is stuck at stage 13k in the office, because of that enhancement are not necessary to reach the limit. But if everything worked just fine then enhancement would just be another source of multiplier. 
Since i'm more for older player having advantages compared to newer player, i don't see any issue in disparity. 

Citation

The level limit at the office is a completely separate issue that shouldn't be mixed with enhancements.

I don't see anything wrong with mentioning the office stage limit making enhancements have no use for me which result in me only enhancing girls just for events. 

17 hours ago, test_anon said:

Aaaaaaaaaaaah

I misread and understood you were level 2500 in the event.

Yeah if you reach the 4k, buy all charms. If you have only 19 it's not normal. At 4k, you should have at least 25.

finally got click to idle!  that gets me to 3150 with just lvling felica.  Since i have click to idle should i also be lvling keira so i have more going to idle?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Just_To_Complain said:

Since i'm more for older player having advantages compared to newer player, i don't see any issue in disparity. 

Because you're looking at your own stats only. For example mine are:

image.png.b50ee38d918a6168908650c1b98ea7ea.png

And I haven't even unlocked all the idle multipliers I have because I don't need them at this point. By comparison, what is achievable with the Main Office girls is about x8, x3, x3, x3 of the respective multipliers if we disregard the post 10k levels because they're unreachable with the above multipliers. Regardless of how old a player you are, this is more than an advantage. Granted you've hit a wall for different reasons, but if that wall wasn't there, you'd be at level 17k+ or who knows where, while newer players without enhancements will be stuck below 8k until they're lucky enough to get a puzzle event with a triple multiplier girl.

38 minutes ago, Just_To_Complain said:

I don't think so, having multiple source of damage increase is normal in every incremental game the issue here is that this game is stuck at stage 13k in the office, because of that enhancement are not necessary to reach the limit. But if everything worked just fine then enhancement would just be another source of multiplier. 
I don't see anything wrong with mentioning the office stage limit making enhancements have no use for me which result in me only enhancing girls just for events. 

Even if everything worked fine, that additional source of multiplier is a drop in the bucket compared to the many x10-15 multipliers we have already, so it doesn't make sense as just an additional source of damage.

24 minutes ago, Just_To_Complain said:

Enhancements have no use to you because they aren't targeted at you. Or if I'm wrong in that assumption - then their addition before fixing the cap was completely useless. Why spend the effort to add them when they bring nothing to the main game ? Unless, they are aimed at  getting players who don't have 10+ Felicia multi to spend Ryuos on event boosters. Is that strategy acceptable to you ?

Il y a 6 heures, CyricVirus a dit :

finally got click to idle!  that gets me to 3150 with just lvling felica.  Since i have click to idle should i also be lvling keira so i have more going to idle? 

Yes, at the start of your run, use Keira to progress as far as possible without clicking.

Then switch to Felicia and click like you mean it.

Il y a 6 heures, LanceHardwood a dit :

And I haven't even unlocked all the idle multipliers I have because I don't need them at this point. By comparison, what is achievable with the Main Office girls is about x8, x3, x3, x3 of the respective multipliers if we disregard the post 10k levels because they're unreachable with the above multipliers. Regardless of how old a player you are, this is more than an advantage. Granted you've hit a wall for different reasons, but if that wall wasn't there, you'd be at level 17k+ or who knows where, while newer players without enhancements will be stuck below 8k until they're lucky enough to get a puzzle event with a triple multiplier girl.

WTF ? And how do you think we were playing before the first events (without multipliers, without contact upgrades, without daily missions, without achievements, without some charms) ???

You don't need to reach the level cap in your first week of playing, let's be serious !

After the level 7k (getting Felicia), progress in the office does not bring more advantages in the events. New players does not need to reach 10k for the events, just 7k, that can be reached in 24h with boosters or in few days without.

And yes, you will have to wait events to progress... like everyone did... Yes the first event might be hard, but a new player have ~1 month to prepare itself for the next. You have also the Gacha that can bring you interesting girls, but require a shiton of kobans.

Citation

Enhancements have no use to you because they aren't targeted at you. Or if I'm wrong in that assumption - then their addition before fixing the cap was completely useless. Why spend the effort to add them when they bring nothing to the main game ? Unless, they are aimed at  getting players who don't have 10+ Felicia multi to spend Ryuos on event boosters. Is that strategy acceptable to you ?

Yes, for me it is.

Moreover, they bring a x15 multiplier to the new players (you know the poor players stuck below 8k without good Ymen multiplier...).

3 hours ago, test_anon said:

Since you keep quoting me I'm going to say this once - I have absolutely zero interest in anything you have to say/do/prove etc.
This is the last time I'm replying to you, if only to prevent you from wasting time/effort.
Have a nice game :)