💝 New Me 💝

The differences are in the old image that has been modified and are:

1 - The hair band of Red Battler

2 - The right glove of Red Battler

3 - The drool at the hero's mouth

4 - The dragon ball on the hero's shirt

For the rest the differences with the new drawing are of style, among these I can report the hero's crooked glasses, the fainting effect in his eyes, Red Battler's mouth and the wood on the left removed but they are part of the answer as much as the reductive surgery for Tina's boobs (and compliments 😋).

Hentai Heroes, ID: 1457867

Let's see...

1. Tina stopped wearing mismatched gloves.
  2. The hero bought a decent DB inspired t-shirt instead of that weird purple knockoff.
  3. The hero is miraculously cured of the disease that made the foam in his mouth of that unhealthy color.

For the rest, they seem pretty much the same to me. :P

HH ID: 399647

But now I've prepared a fun game for you! Apart from the obvious art upgrade, tell me how many differences you can find and which are they in the pics below!

Find_the_differences.thumb.png.6ea98af4dba05e9ca8554af7e9d37f0a.png.2b6305867f9a84283f5e23137cd2f1ff.png

And now I'm looking forward to reading an in-depth review from @DvDivXXX about my art! 🤣

Ps. I hope Chthugha won't kick me out of his club for what I've done to Red Battler...

• Haha 6
  • Sad 1

As others have pointed out, basically EVERYTHING has been remastered.  Specifics (in the right-most picture):

1. Red Battler's ponytail is a bit shorter, her hair is more detailed, more orange than red & with greater variation of strands (looks more realistic).

2. Hero's hair is flatter, slightly longer & his stray lock is less pronounced.

3. Hero's hair casts defined shadows.

4. Red Battler's ponytail wrap is a different style & color.

5. Red Battler's breasts are less-pronounced/smaller/more "natural" shaped.

6. Red Battler's mouth & lips line up and look "normal," not skewed to one side.  Also, her mouth is a different shape overall.

7. Red Battler's eyes & brows are different.

8. Red Battler's face is more straight-on towards the hero (or, less at an odd angle).

9. Red Battler's right glove is completely different & now both gloves match each other.  Also, the backs of both wrists are exposed through the gloves.

10. Hero's glasses are no longer slid down his nose & over his ears- they rest normally.

11. Hero's eyes are now closed, not "swirly."

12. Hero's brows are a different shape.

13. Hero's "foam" or saliva is smaller & white as opposed to green.

14. The background wall is textured differently & there is no longer a wooden post/frame along the left edge.

15. Red Battler has a tighter knot in her belt/sash and her shirt tucks in more neatly.

16. Hero's arms are smoother & less-defined (biceps & elbows).

17. Both characters' ears are different.

18. Hero's neck, chest & shoulders appear broader/less scrawny.

19. Hero's shirt appears looser, with better-defined wrinkles in the fabric, and shoulder seams are different.

20. Hero's shirt has a different logo (larger & orange, and without wrinkles).

21. Red Battler appears more muscular, especially in the arms, and her neck is more realistic & better-defined.

22. Red Battler has a different grip on Hero's neck and her left thumb is bent downwards (not straight).

23. Both characters' facial features are different (more attractive).

24. Red Battler's white top is shaded/shadowed differently, with more vertical lines than horizontal ones.

25. Red Battler's right arm is angled in more of a punching than slapping position, also having her fist obscure more of her underarm & right side.

26. Overall lighting is changed- Hero is more in shadow than direct light, and lighting is shifted to the left of the frame.

27. Hero has sweat on his face.

28. Characters are better centered in frame (moved towards the right) and Red Battler's right elbow is no longer outside the frame.

29. Both characters' hair is highlighted differently.

Hentai Heroes ID: 2717984

Red Battler:
Hairband different colours
Eyes are a different size
Left glove different position and colour
Right glove different colour
Boobs larger in left show
Hair brighter in left shot
Mouth drawn differently
Arm band different colours

Hero:
Shirt colour is different
Shirt circle different in size and colour
Shadow behind is different/more detailed
Muscles more prounced in left shot
Glasses in different positions, and behind ears
Eyes are different
Foam in mouth is different colour
Hair is different

Background:
Colour of wall is different
Left pic includes timber pole

HH Id: 837906

Well this is a completely different image so everything is changed.

I'll just list the major (intentional?) stuff:

wood post on left.

her hair band color

her gauntlets

her mouth

his shirt dragon ball color

really his whole shirt, he's more broad shouldered and the shirt fits on him much differently

the color of the foam on his mouth

his eyes

Hentai heroes 1695876

Edited by Taorin