Display bug (Digisekai)

Makinen

World: Digisekai

Quest: God Mode

Bug: At the text of "Tss... She is the only person i can consider my superior...", which is presumably said by the redheaded girl with curls, the text "This pic doesn't exist in cache path_portraits" appears slightly above where the girl's avatar should be in the speech bubble.

Could screenshot, but you'd have full view of someone's ass, so eh...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The OP made the right choice to not post an accompanying image. There's a zero tolerance rule on images from the story. So I've just hidden one which came up. This has been forwarded to the appropriate person on Kinkoid's team, just waiting on a fix.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Darsca said:

The OP made the right choice to not post an accompanying image. There's a zero tolerance rule on images from the story. So I've just hidden one which came up. This has been forwarded to the appropriate person on Kinkoid's team, just waiting on a fix.

Ok my bad.  I thought it was sufficiently cropped to not reveal any story details.

2 minutes ago, Ben9 said:

Ok my bad. I thought it was sufficiently cropped to not reveal any story details.

We have a strict "no" on story scenes, doesn't matter how cropped. That way we don't have to deal with "is this sufficiently cropped?"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh by the way, a couple clicks further, when the elven blonde appears, i've gotten the same error.

And then again with "Hey!!! The "No one" girl!!!". The others in that group appear just fine as avatars, so it's probably a typo in the img code (i've made those often enough myself) that has it fail to find the avatar pictures of those two, but eh, still needs to be mentioned of course ^^; 

And yeah, i'd have posted a cropped version with just enough visible to show the error message and the lack of an avatar, and since it'd be at the side there'd be very little info given on the storyline itself, but.... yeah. In this case it'd have shown a bare ass, and while i don't mind seeing it, the fact that the forum can be seen by people not logged in makes me rather antsy when it comes to posting nudity. Better safe than sorry, right? ^^

Edited by Makinen