Arena team grouping

dragma

Yes! Yes! Yes!

When I go to fight in the Tower Of Fame - I need max power. When I go to fight in the Arena - I need to give experience to my girls. It's so annoying to reorganize the team every time. More of it - when I get the next girl, often she placed in the middle of the list, so every girl after the new girl changes her place. And I can't even use filters when I have to pick the girls for the team. It would be so nice to have 5-6 squads  :) :) :) 

Please, developers, implement this! I think it's far more important than things like new types of events and so on. 

Agreed, it would be great to be able to setup squads according to what the opponent class we were facing, or at least the the alpha girl. 

e.g. I am KH and Kieko is my strongest KH versus HC, so I would set her as my alpha in this case.

Against a charm Valentina would be set as my alpha etc. It also adds a bit more variety versus seeing the same girls almost every time.

Not to discourage you guys, but this has been asked quite a number of times up to now, without any feedback. If you have the possibility and can gain some support on this idea on that platform, I suggest you bring it on Discord, which is admittedly the main communication channel for the devs.

For what it's worth, this has also been brought up multiple times on the Discord as well. Some people in the forum seem to have the misunderstanding that's a magical place where we get extra special attention from the devs. This is not the case, at least on the international (English) Discord server.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, dragma said:

I just wanted to get the frustration level off of my chest.  

Oh, believe me, my friend, you are in good company: not to discourage you, but the sooner you will get used to frustration in this game, the better will be your life around here.