Villain tiers?

Čamuga

I might be misremembering, but I was under the impression that when you reach a higher villain tier, only the alpha is replaced (and thus you can't get shard drops for her), but you could still get the shards for the other 2 girls if the villain is at a higher tier? If this were to be true, then Finalmecias higher tier is bugged and on her higher tier you cant get shards for any girl other than her higher tier girl. So is my assumption correct and this is a bug or am I just blundering here?

Every villain has three permanent girls in Tier 1, and can also have one permanent girl in Tier 2 and one permanent girl in Tier 3. You only get shards for any of them when you fight the villain in the corresponding Tier and they are shown in the rewards bottom icon line. The composition of the villain battle team is irrelevant.

How do you win the Tier 1 girls in the high level villains? For example, when Edwarda (The Juy Sea) went to Level 2, I had the following:

- Bonny 96 shards

- Jeanne 47 shards

- Eugenie 43 shards

I'm on a similar track with Bremen (Hamelin Town). Bremen is about 75% of the way to Level 2 and the girls are:

- Marina 39 shards

- Cunegone 36 shards

- Stephanie 24 shards

I can't see any of them making it to 100 shards before Bremen is Level 2. 

Are these girls/shards lost forever? Also, is there any way of prioritising getting shards over other rewards or getting a specific girl over the others?

Thanks (in advance),
Travelling Man 

You can switch back to tier 1 on the respective villain's world page, in order to keep battling for those tier girls.

image.png.ada7b4d30fbe0d9777796f7d124b18b5.png

Click the appropriate diamond.

And no, you cannot influence the drop RNG. Villain girls that already have more shards will be prioritised automatically, however. Supposedly, at least - the effect seems to be pretty mild and may not always work in a player's favour as much as expected.