Are we getting a Reset?

SpinelesS

Somehow I'd missed that they'd announced a revamp to the game.  Or if I had heard about it, I forgot.

I had been wondering about the lack of events lately though.  Thought they had been way too frequent before (plus their attempts at making new types of events all seemed like major failures) but kind of got used to seeing them.  Kept expecting to see the next one started many times when checking on the game each day over these last however many months, but it's been silent.

58 minutes ago, Jon.Landon.001 said:

Aged like milk.

I see you're incapable of reading nuance. I didn't say we'd have events soon. I just said if someone thought it had been "a while" when it was less than 2 weeks, they had a distorted sense of time. We had many periods of more than 2 weeks between events to start, and even once the puzzles started up, it was still possible to have 2 weeks with no event.

8 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I see you're incapable of reading nuance. I didn't say we'd have events soon. I just said if someone thought it had been "a while" when it was less than 2 weeks, they had a distorted sense of time. We had many periods of more than 2 weeks between events to start, and even once the puzzles started up, it was still possible to have 2 weeks with no event.

Stop digging George 

would be nice to see anything at all happen in the game at this point, even a new splash screen or a new popup msg would be something that shows that the current game wasn't totaly forgotten. Perhaps even patchnotes posted on the forum of what has been going on in the "new" version, would be something to show that there is still something going on.

• Like 1

Has there been any news of them doing repeat events like they do in HH?  That seems like a perfect thing for them to do right now while we are waiting for the test server.  I've been playing from the beginning, but I was unable to get the first several event girls because it's almost impossible for newbie players to do.  It would be really nice to get another chance of getting some of the event girls that I missed now that I am stronger.

• Like 1

@Cursed666 I said "...something that shows that the current game wasn't totaly forgotten."

I have been looking at the test game, came here to day to do a bug report (see other thread once it is written)

It is all well and nice that they are working on the new version, but the current version of the game hasn't had any change at all, no news, no new girl, no event, no update on the splash screen. Same with the forum. The official announsments page hasn't been touched since april! Give none-discord users something... anything! If nothing else a few lines of text saying: "Today, test server reached version XXXX.XXX, changes made include: YYYYYYY." so we can tell what is happening.

Also: There is little to no reason to play on the test server and report bugs when we don't know if they have been registered, if they are to be fixed, or if we are simply being ignored...

There are bugs and issues reported in the current version of the game that has yet to be adressed in the test version, are they known? Ignored? Inrelevant? unfixable? We don't know since the devs won't tell us!

Please make either a bug report page, a bug report button in the test version, and for love of... a known issues post here on the forum.

Edited by DuoIz
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Test server is about current game. Everything that gets released on main server is first tested there. They wont release smth untested (and you dont want them to), and since test server is in SC patch they cant test events or whatever for pre-SC main game.

And with rest I agree.