Possible new path of attraction coming on next event

GuiBelt

image.png.af246c73ff53bac8bdc24be0cd18aec8.png

On harem heroes facebook page there is a new post with this image with this description: " Two is better than one... And there are even more gorgeous women where Lupa's mom came from. Join them, hero! #comingsoon "

Could always be a legendary days curveball, but there is a chance to be the 3rd path of attraction. Meaning that everyone that isn't hoarding everything in waiting, could start now to reduce the chance of not being able to complete this one.

I only hope the devs noticed that the last one was difficult, and this/next ones would be a tad easier, in the likes of the 1st path

• Thanks 1

Agreed doubt this is PoA. That would break the pattern of events.... guess it could happen. Why is everyone always freaking out about PoA event in the middle of the month. Its the middle of July....you know their anniversary month! In case someone is readingthis and can't figure it out or maybe you are new(well newer than my 7 months anyways). Typical monthly event order 1st - new event, 2nd - revival event, 3rd - legendary/epics days, 4th -  little different each month this is most likely time for things like PoA. Based on the wiki anniversary event replace epic/legendary days in the past but that doesn't mean much. So until they have a PoA event that isn't the last event event of the month lets just relax, horde resources, and hope for a awesome anniversary event!

It seems like the picture is part of a countdown (4, 3, 2, 1) to the anniversary / "Kinkyversary" celebration event starting tomorrow.

Judging by the published Calendar for July,  Orgy Days will be the 3rd event and at the end of July there will be another Path of Attraction event, lasting 7 days like the last one.

Regarding the anniversary promo pictures: since the picture features Lyka, maybe this means that she will be available again at the Anniversary event? I would like that because I didn't spend the Kobans for the bonus path at the 1st PoA event, because I thought it was to much for only 1 (3 star) girl ...