Poor value bundles.

Caradog

I'm aware that the obvious answer to what I'm about to post is "if you don't think they represent value for money then don't buy them" but this is the feedback section of the forum so...

After a short run of better value for money (usually a nominal* 400% markdown) today sees a reversion to nominal* 200% markdowns on a couple of fairly pricey bundles. I've no issue with the contents of either bundle (I'd probably buy both if they were more competitively priced & it's nice to see that you've included some Kobans in one of them) but I doubt I'm the only non-F2P player who'd want to ensure that any larger in-game purchases represented good value for money.

I appreciate that, as a business, you want to achieve the highest possible price for your product(s) but doing so at the expense of sales volume is foolhardy.

I hope this post doesn't come across as 'whinging' (I don't need to buy either bundle & I appreciate the freebies you give to your players) -- my intention is to offer some constructive criticism.

FWIW I've attached a couple of screenshots of the bundles in question.

*nobody buys Kobans at face value. A permanent discount is built into the pricing. 

Screenshot (49).png

Screenshot (50).png

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Caradog said:

FWIW I've attached a couple of screenshots of the bundles in question.

Congrats, you're what Kinkoid considers a high spender. ;)

The ones posted by Тёмный Властелин are the low spender version. For completeness, here's the mid-spend offering:

image.thumb.png.f3524d971c95840045a8f29b489eff06.png

image.thumb.png.2f2c9ced81abc065a3af0c7dadedd1ac.png

And one for people who have never spent. B|

image.thumb.png.c8c801ddc7418cc9ad85164bff900636.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

These are a bit ridiculous. I have to wonder if the company is not doing so well so they're just looking for more money. Let's be honest, this is a more expensive game than any Playstation or XBox game once you get over a hundred girls in your harem because who wants to click through all of them for the cash. Fun game, just getting expensive. 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Ozman said:

These are a bit ridiculous. I have to wonder if the company is not doing so well so they're just looking for more money. Let's be honest, this is a more expensive game than any Playstation or XBox game once you get over a hundred girls in your harem because who wants to click through all of them for the cash. Fun game, just getting expensive. 

I rather think it's because people are actually paying that much money for those bundles.
If nobody buys them, they wouldn't be offered to begin with.
So I rather think that by splitting it in 4 sections, they are trying to maximize gains, which any company would do.
Not because they are not doing so well, but in fact because they are doing great.

• Like 1

Well put. That makes sense, there are a LOT of bundles as of late though. WAY more than in the past and they all seem expensive (some don't give you all of the stuff, like draft orbs). Just made me wonder is all but makes perfect sense that they are tiered out according to spending practices.

1 minute ago, Ozman said:

Well put. That makes sense, there are a LOT of bundles as of late though. WAY more than in the past and they all seem expensive (some don't give you all of the stuff, like draft orbs). Just made me wonder is all but makes perfect sense that they are tiered out according to spending practices.

That draft orb is just not okay. That should've been fixed ages ago now.
It's okay for bugs like this to happen, but this is just ridiculous now.

• Haha 2