our club has no leader!

so our club leader hasn't been active for a year and we made a thread about changing the club leader but the devs said that the change of leadership must come from your leader but he is not appearing in the club member list anymore so he is basically out of the club we have 39 members and no leader . @Noacc  can you please help us change the leader 

Edited by ZER1CHARISMA

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Noacc,

We have the same problem. Our leader is away for several weeks.

He is very rarely connected to the game. And never interract with others players in the club.

Now we have membres who are inactive for 152+ days and we, active members, want to kick them off and get new active members to replace them.

Is it possible to have a leader in second to really manage the club ? Or if not is it possible to change leader ?

Il y a 19 heures, _shal_ a dit :

No, that's really not the same problem as the OP's at all and arguably doesn't belong in this thread.

Not exactly the same problem indeed. But in fact, there is no leadership in our club. All active members support me on this demand. We have been patient but the leader is rarely there, don't manage the club and don't speak with us.

If I write here it's just to avoid the multiplication of new thread in the forum as the demand (not the circumstances) is the same

9 minutes ago, Laymu said:

Not exactly the same problem indeed. But in fact, there is no leadership in our club. All active members support me on this demand. We have been patient but the leader is rarely there, don't manage the club and don't speak with us.

If I write here it's just to avoid the multiplication of new thread in the forum as the demand (not the circumstances) is the same

So I'm going to go out on a limb here although this is really @Noacc's call, but if the person formed the club and is still playing, I don't think you have grounds to wrest control of it from them, no matter how bad a leader they might be. I think your only option here is to take the active members of the club, leave and form a new one. It's unfortunate since I'm sure you have sunk some resources into the club, but I don't think you have any alternatives here, unless the current leader themselves makes the request for leadership to be passed.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Laymu said:

Unfortunately, if the leader is still playing, no matter how infrequently, then you have even less of an argument for forcibly taking the club from him.

Your only choices are to somehow convince him to request a club leader change, or to leave the club and forfeit any contributions you may have made.

Hi @Darsca thank you for this answer. I understand your point view and we have wait for a long time before making this demand. As you said we have sunk many resources into the club and none of us want to loose it. Triying to convince the leader to pass the leadership as you also said @MCP would have been our first call. The problem is that the leader don't speak with us the rarely times he is connected. We are in this situation for a while that's why we try to find a good solution for everybody.

Maybe the possibility to have a leader in second (or co-leader) could be a nice idea for the evolutions of the clubs in the game. At least, that should reduce the number of demands like ours.

Anyway thank you all for your answers and @Noacc if you accept our demand or if you have another solution please let us know :)

• Community Manager

Hey, hey.

There currently are some issues with the clubs. Until they've been changing leadership can't be done.

Also if the leader is online and not speaking, that's can't be a reason to change the club leader 😣