Test Server is open again

Eivo

... 5 months, and the major thing they added are new bugs, unrelated to the changes... how did they succeed to do it ???

Description when you put your mouse over an heart in the harem is chaotic. Charms are bugged, you cannot always upgrade them, it does not show their real level.

How did they add such new bugs ??? They did not even touch theses features ! Did they redeveloped the game from scratch ???

Did they even test their game after writing it ?

1 hour ago, test_anon said:

Changing team is not intuitive, why not use drag&drop ???

yes, drag&drop would be preferred, but selecting a girl and then selecting one to replace her is also common, especially in older games

2 hours ago, test_anon said:

xD even the reset does not even work.

I reset but keep my progress and my girls levels.

1 hour ago, test_anon said:

And now I am doing 0 damages to girls at level 405 in the office.

Both of these are solved by refreshing the game, reset can be solved 'creatively' by going to chapter selection and starting the one you are currently in ... it will alow to do reset again (and get mojo). repeat until actually resets or you get bored/refresh

Edited by limpo

10 hours ago, test_anon said:

How do you transcend ? I finished a chapter, but can't transcend. :?

transcend unlocks at 290 stage of chapter 2

11 hours ago, test_anon said:

I have the feeling that Ymen perks/charms are useless now.

Start new test acc > go as far as you can with reward craft at lvl1 > notice how far you can go and how hard/easy it is

Then dump lots of mojo into reward craft and notice the diffrence.

I think your feelings will change.

Edited by Cursed666

Il y a 1 heure, Cursed666 a dit :

Start new test acc > go as far as you can with reward craft at lvl1 > notice how far you can go and how hard/easy it is

Then dump lots of mojo into reward craft and notice the diffrence. 

I got ~x30 ! in rewards with charms... not even a x2 in ! in chapter 2 !

We gain 26% ! for 100 levels. That's ridiculous. Before we gained near x2 ! for ~10/15 levels. We need 300 levels for a x2 !

And of course, the prices increases by 40% $ for 100 levels.

Levelling girls gives almost no !, so even if you increase the rewards (and thus the levels you gives to girls), the gain is negligible.

Your x30 $ can help you gain ~1 000 levels on your girl (1.4^10~= 30). This is ~3.33 times 300. So at most a x10 in your !.

Thus rewards became at least 3 times less efficient than idle/click multipliers.

But... this is at most, of course, if as in chapter 2, you gain only 12 levels per levels in the office, with the x30... you gain absolutely nothing.

Edited by test_anon

I had some hopes with Felicia (the best girl), but they killed her too. She gain ~20% per 100 levels.

They killed the fun, we can't even push hard, trying many time to pass a boss in the same run. Now either you have enough multiplier or you don't. The max level you can reach is determined at the very beginning of your run whereas before you could redo the 5 lasts levels to gain some Ymen and gain x2, or even more by levelling up your girls. Now levelling up your girls will have little to no effects...

The Office is now some kind of useless animation/waiting time ><.

I will just try one Transcend then I will stop to play on the test server.

il y a 4 minutes, GeorgeMTO a dit :

Welcome to the literal point of test servers.

No, no, no, absolutely not.

The literal point of test servers is to test the game in real conditions and to provide feebacks both in terms of gameplay, or in terms of bugs developer didn't see.

The literal point of test servers is not to exempt developers from testing their own code. It's obvious now that developers do not test their code (cf the achievement bugs in the prod server).

The literal point of test servers is not to run after each regressions on unchanged features. This is as if they just added theses bugs on purpose... Such regressions are very abnormal and worrisome.

My hypothesis is that KK do not have a full team on it and use developers in temporary contracts or some trainee, thus getting only developers no ones wants. When theses developers see the horrible code, they start rewriting to make it "more beautiful" (hence the regressions), but as they are not good developers and their contract ends quickly, they leave the code worst as before and then the loop repeat.

Or worst, they use a dropbox-like to share their code, hence all the regressions as versioning conflicts emerges. Or they store their versions in chaotics folders and some time picks the wrong folder. Or even better, they rewrite the game from scratch at each new version. xD

To be more serious, such regressions demonstrate that there is an important organisational issue in the development team. Such regressions are not normal. We shouldn't be seeing this much regressions.

Even I, when I do research prototypes (so very unstable), with frequent refactoring/rewriting, do not have this much regressions... and I do things way more complex than just additions and multiplications...

And yeah I will finish my rent by saying that this new version is a lazy non-fix of a bug. The computation on bigs numbers, 1st year students do it in their firsts practical works... And finally, their lazy non-fix introduce a whole new system that will take them more time than the real fix, and of course with all the bugs and balancing issues... Yeah a new system is great, but is currently killing the fun because of their lazy non-fix...

• Like 3

At least you people can access the server - for me it only gives the loading screen and then the screen goes black and all browser tabs and files in the computer become a lot bigger. Closing the server doesn't help - I have to restart the computer so that everything would be back to normal size again... so yeah, I guess I'll wait until these changes happen in the actual game xD

I just tested Transcend. This is just a way to get skill points quicker by sacrificing your crafts.

In chapter 2 you gain 10 skill points instead of 1 for a reset in the chapter 1. This is not a big change. I also wonder if you can farm mojo on a chapter (e.g. first chapter).

Note : does the 10% chance to skip a boss is once per runs for a given boss, or if you retry the boss you can pass it ?

The real change is just that the game is splitted into chapters, an thus breaks your long runs into small ones... Just as if in the prod server you could start directly at level 12k in the office at the start of your run. This kills the fun.

The other change, is the Skill Tree, nothing to say, this is just as if you had a girl with very powerful perks you upgrades with Skill points you get on resets instead of affection.

This is just very superficial gameplay changes.

This + the unbalanced non-fix that kills all runs...

I would say they should restart all of it back to the drawing board.

Edited by test_anon

3 hours ago, test_anon said:

The real change is just that the game is splitted into chapters, an thus breaks your long runs into small ones... Just as if in the prod server you could start directly at level 12k in the office at the start of your run. This kills the fun.

Because? Because that first 12k are so fun to play?

You already start basicly at 10k with all the min level after reset we got. This 'kills the fun' also? Would you rather click your way through those 10000 stages?

3 hours ago, test_anon said:

Note : does the 10% chance to skip a boss is once per runs for a given boss, or if you retry the boss you can pass it ?

Good question, I'll try to check that out.

But I suspect that maybe it only skips bosses that you would pass anyway with your idle? Meaning, cant retry anyways.

5 hours ago, test_anon said:

We gain 26% ! for 100 levels. That's ridiculous. Before we gained near x2 ! for ~10/15 levels. We need 300 levels for a x2 !

And of course, the prices increases by 40% $ for 100 levels.

This is simply wrong, thats not how new update works at all.

You didnt even take your time to check how things work.

Edited by Cursed666

il y a 41 minutes, Cursed666 a dit :

Because? Because that first 12k are so fun to play?
You already start basicly at 10k with all the min level after reset we got. This 'kills the fun' also? Would you rather click your way through those 10000 stages?

🙄 You do not need to click to go through the 10k firsts levels just be idle... Then you launch some powers and voilà.

Citation

This is simply wrong, thats not how new update works at all.

You didnt even take your time to check how things work.

🙄 Level up your girls a little, then look what you gain by adding 100 levels... That's a first rough estimation, but still significant.

Yeah I see that in the beginning leveling up provides a huge gain, but this gain reduce very quickly while still remaining significant even when your girl has a big level.

So it seems to be something like Z => Z + e + Z*(1+Y) with e becoming negligible in comparison of Z+(1+Y). But I can look it up in more details.

Edited by test_anon

Here is some data for you if you are interested

2121822945_Felicia10-25010.thumb.jpg.adf3420b0c8809b098a3cbd28d29f9d6.jpg

10 minutes ago, test_anon said:

🙄 You do not need to click to go through the 10k firsts levels just be idle... Then you launch some powers and voilà.

Yes, this screams 'FUN!'. -.-

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, test_anon said:

That's a clicker game... If you do not like clicker games, why playing one ?

Thats a good question. I don't know, kinda like this one, and I'm not hating changes they make either.

But the point is that You Complain how they 'killed the fun' bckz its like you start at 12k stage, either though that is already a thing in the main game basicly, you just idle you way for 10 mins and voilà.

So maybe a better question is: why do you play this game? Wouldnt you rather play a game where to get to stage 13k you have to click at least 13k times?