Test Server is open again

Eivo

Some more,

image.png.a5f0ff1a93d608cf18dbf433e969e9e7.png

We see that each levels we gain more attacks, but we have a coefficient that decrease.

And I am pretty sure this coefficient converge to something. In your results, we can see that for +100 levels, we have at the end near +25%. Which is close to what I was saying.

il y a 1 minute, Cursed666 a dit :

So maybe a better question is: why do you play this game? Wouldnt you rather play a game where to get to stage 13k you have to click at least 13k times?

That's just being dishonnest.

Citation

But the point is that You Complain how they 'killed the fun' bckz its like you start at 12k stage, either though that is already a thing in the main game basicly, you just idle you way for 10 mins and voilà.

I am not only complaining for this particular point.

The fun is to progress always quicker, always further. To upgrades your crafts to go through the first levels in a blink (skip mobs), to have this satisfaction of progress, that you completely kill what before you were blocking at.

And with the new skill, you could event skip bosses.

This does not takes much time, not event 2 minutes to get level 10k, so please do not be dishonnest with your strawman.

But then between level 10k to 12k, you have to launch some skills, to progress, to click a little if you want. Then choosing either to reset, or to push hard.

But in this new version you cannot do any of this. You can't push hard. You just come at level 12k, either you have multiplier either you don't. You can't push as leveling up girls will not give you much, they removed the fun ! And to get skills points, we have to farm chapters and do 30 times in a row the thing that you seem to not like, and passing all the girls in a blink, without any actual challenge at the end.

That's not a game, that's merely an animation.

We go from a clicker game to a full Tamagoshi game. Or some kind of Facebook flash game when we always wait for energy (here for affection) to do useless stuff, without any actual aim or challenge.

Edited by test_anon

Notice that you got 500% click and idle for everything on test-server, what will probably not be on live. Affects only new players since player who got some contacts and perk will easily beat that 500%. 

I think that there's no point on achieving skill points for "normal" resets (forge). It should be only for that transcendence-reset. Otherwise it seems not worh to do that, I guess since you could "easily" (depends on your actual progress in contacts and perks) farm the skills points with normal resets. 

il y a 20 minutes, Emerelle a dit :

Notice that you got 500% click and idle for everything on test-server, what will probably not be on live. Affects only new players since player who got some contacts and perk will easily beat that 500%.

Ouch I am afraid that this would kill new player on the prod server.

It is already hard if you do not have multipliers in the test server, so with x5 less... ouch....

I don't know. I completed first two chapters within few hours on test-server. Probably hard to compare to live, but I would guess, that it's not harder than live right now, if you start from 0 as new player. 

Edit: that's because I remember having an very slow start myself. On the other hand, it was my first clicker game ever. Maybe I just did it wrong.. even tho there was not much you could do wrong in the beginning. ^^

Edited by Emerelle

il y a 4 minutes, Emerelle a dit :

I don't know. I completed first two chapters within few hours on test-server. Probably hard to compare to live, but I would guess, that it's not harder than live right now, if you start from 0 as new player.

Because you had good bonuses with the Free-Gacha ?

I had a girl \o/, but this made my progress very hard.

There is theory that bug prevents you from getting anything from that free gatcha spin if you dont have at least 9k ryos on you.

4 hours ago, test_anon said:

This does not takes much time, not event 2 minutes to get level 10k, so please do not be dishonnest with your strawman.

Just used timer, 10min to get to 9400 stage.

So if any1 is 'being dishonest' here, its You.

Unless you have 99,9% chance to skip a stage till 7800 which maybe would cut the time to 3mins.

I didnt bother with going over 50% skip chance

il y a 11 minutes, Cursed666 a dit :

Just used timer, 10min to get to 9400 stage. 

So if any1 is 'being dishonest' here, its You.

Unless you have 99,9% chance to skip a stage till 7800 which maybe would cut the time to 3mins.

I didnt bother with going over 50% skip chance

Bouhouhou, 10 minutes of idle in a 1-day or 2-day run... that's horrible !

So yeah, I may have underestimated the time, but 10 minutes is still nothing considering this is an idle part, you just have to do something in waiting. No matter what, you will still have to wait ~45 minutes for your power to be available in the end.

10k reached in 8"30 on my laggy computer.

So yeah, you are still the dishonest one.

Knowing that with the withdraw of the 13k limit, we could reach ~96% of skip mob + 10% of skipping bosses.

Edited by test_anon

6 minutes ago, test_anon said:

Bouhouhou, 10 minutes of idle in a 1-day or 2-day run... that's horrible !

I didn't complain about it, I said I just afk though this.

You are the one that claims it gives 'satisfaction' for watching go through all those early stages effortlessly, which some might call not a game but 'merely an animation'.

Consider not leveling up skip chance craft in the future, so you might get more 'satisfaction'.

12 minutes ago, test_anon said:

10k reached in 8"30 on my laggy computer.

So yeah, you are still the dishonest one.

You're a funny dude. 

I'm done talking to you. Bye.

il y a 15 minutes, Cursed666 a dit :

I didn't complain about it, I said I just afk though this.

You are the one that claims it gives 'satisfaction' for watching go through all those early stages effortlessly, which some might call not a game but 'merely an animation'.

Consider not leveling up skip chance craft in the future, so you might get more 'satisfaction'.

You are being ridiculous.

Yeah I go all stages effortless now. But before, after I reached 13k once, I could go 10k effortless, then have to give a little more efforts to go 11k/12k, then pushing hard to go 13k, this is where the fun is. Making efforts, overcoming difficulties, improving, and seeing our progresses.

Here, in the test version, you cannot push hard, you cannot improve the beginning of your run, all you have is to prepare your multiplier and it's done. Just upgrade some levels or launch some powers but that's merely all. If you don't pass a boss, its finish. You have no game. You just launch the run, and that's nearly all.

It's even worst when you have to farm the first chapter... you just have this first part you do not like, when you are idle doing nothing, 30 times, without doing anything just after. You just launch it, put some level on your idle girl, and it's done. No challenge, nothing.

And how do you manage your multipliers ? Through affections... so the game resume to connect twice a day to get affection, launch some runs and that's all. They removed all substances from the game.

Edited by test_anon

9 hours ago, test_anon said:

The fun is to progress always quicker, always further. To upgrades your crafts to go through the first levels in a blink (skip mobs), to have this satisfaction of progress, that you completely kill what before you were blocking at.

Yep, the fun is the planning on how to progres. I stumbled upon this video a few days ago, it summerizes the clicker/incremental games pretty well. Super hentai clicker adapted this ideology with the new transcendent skill trees which resets your entire craft progression for faster clear speed. I can see that there will be a UBER-transcendent in the near future too just to have a sense of progression.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFl99Wieknw

3 hours ago, test_anon said:

It's even worst when you have to farm the first chapter... you just have this first part you do not like, when you are idle doing nothing, 30 times, without doing anything just after. You just launch it, put some level on your idle girl, and it's done. No challenge, nothing.

Agree, They should implement Auto-reset now since reaching max stage is easy on previous chapters.

Edited by AFK

So, bugs abound. From the start I got stuck in some stage without the ability to go to story screens combined with the 0dmg bug in main office. I also had a bug where I viewed 1 story part several times, then when I reached the next story level I got the girl, but no story. After that the game bugged out even more, so I reset and then it worked fine.

As for the damage/multipliers, it's unfortunate that they again took the worst approach while keeping the incredibly inflated multipliers for whatever reason. This means that now we're even more dependent on event girls. Anyone starting from scratch is going to be having an extremely hard time doing accomplishing things. Multipliers also have a negative effect on the charms efficiency, since they outclass them by an enormous margin. As usual the Mojo Ring and Sex Tape Souvenir will be the goto OPs here.

I don't get why can't they tone down the multipliers, it will still keep those girls relevant due to how those perks work, but will allow other features of to stay relevant into the endgame. Right now about 70-80% of upgrades are useless once you have multipliers. Contacts and about ~20 charms are quite weak and of practically no use for veteran players. So floor limit is 'fixed', but gameplay is still the pigeonholed.

Edit: Oh no, I realize now what they've done. Charms are scaled up compared to before. So we have additional power creep at the expense of base stats, but I guess bigger numbers are better, right ? Is it just me, or is this reminiscent of Diablo 3 ?

Edited by LanceHardwood
  • Thinking 2

Set up game so I cannot pass 300 stage boss. Left it running for ~2h.

Got to 340 stage. So skip chance works no matter if you have enough dps to defeat, and no matter if its pass min stage to reset.

Still, If I just switched to another tab I would get further, so its worthless skill anyway.

@test_anon

No.

If you are at the boss that you cant pass with your current dps, changing to another tab will let you pass that boss, and more. Just by leaving game running in the background.

I think it depends on browser load, but what I found was its basicly like up to x10 more dps.

Edited by Cursed666

il y a 4 minutes, Cursed666 a dit :

@test_anon

No.

If you are at the boss that you cant pass with your current dps, changing to another tab will let you pass that boss, and more. Just by leaving game running in the background.

I think it depends on browser load, but what I found was its basicly like up to x10 more dps.

It seems to be a bug no ?

I made a thread about it over a year ago 

So either its not a bug or they dont care.

Im guessing its just that calculations are made on browser side instead of server side, so when you go to another tab it gets deprioritized(?) and your timer on boss is 'stretched' (?) so you can pass it even without enough dps.

I wonder how max daily reset is going to work with teams of girls. Does it mean you have to bring them with you to take advantage of their perk? Also same question about +10% affection, its more global, so I suppose it works all the time? Unless you have to go to another realm where you keep girls with +10% affection perks to rank up affection of other girls

1 hour ago, Joker555 said:

Wait, all perks or all affection perks? If its all perks what's the point of teams?

Simple answer you don´t need to scroll anymore. And you loose some of the start Power of many girls  ( 30 in my case ) what could be relevant in later Story progress.

But how would it be if only the selected character perks would work?

More strategy? Not really it would result in getting 15 Perks and "Endgame i´am comming". Then wait until the next Meta Girl appears and saving up all the Affectionpoints you get. That would make the game extremly boring ( more as at the moment ).

No need to invest in other perks of all the Girls you have.

Sure other Girls would became Meta instead of the current ones but that wouldn´t change anything. Because everyone would simply switch.

Also there would be more anger, at the moment people only complain about not getting or needing Felicia but if you would need more Girls to hold your advantage the devs would very fast be labeld as "Greedy" if some of them are only to get in the gatcha or hard events.

• Like 1