Market: Equipment price bug

Market just updated, and for some reasons, of the 8 new equipment items only 3 are available for cash, the other 5 only for kobans.
Pretty sure it is a bug as of those 5 items, the 3 common ones would also cost significantly more kobans than either the one epic or the one legendary item among them.
It's the first time I see this issue.
Logout/Login did not help.
Other items work as usual (all boosters for koban only, all books and gifts for cash).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sarkasth said:

since rebalance some equipements randomly costs kobans. its no bug. its a feature.

well first i never before saw any single equipment piece costing koban, ever, til today, and now it's 5 out of 8. so i don't think it's a feature.
second, IF you are right, there is still a bug, in the price. why should common items cost more than twice as many koban as legendary items?

il y a 9 minutes, Tristelune a dit :

As Sarkasth said, it's a feature.

I'm quoting the patch note:

"Some pieces of equipment within the market are randomly assigned a koban price"

So, the items priced in kobans are selected randomly and the price is selected randomly.

But why sometimes common equipement cost more koban than a epic equipement.

Screenshot_20170922-132326.png

Screenshot_20170922-132317.png

Edited by meraginasu

The price is random, but still close to your regular "costs" of your level. The koban prices are meant for much later levels where you would rather pay kobans then money. Do note that you're all experiencing a mere lvl 50's play and some people are 70.  But it will start to matter once ur 200's.

il y a 25 minutes, Shidou a dit :

The price is random, but still close to your regular "costs" of your level. The koban prices are meant for much later levels where you would rather pay kobans then money. Do note that you're all experiencing a mere lvl 50's play and some people are 70.  But it will start to matter once ur 200's.

But why making the price random ? Because seeing common equipement costing more than a epic is kinda weird (like in the screenshots I gave when the epic had clearly better stats than the common), that would have been more logical to make the price based on how much stats they give you.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...