free daily tickets to fight the champions this bug

yepeto

Isn't it assumed that every day they give you three free tickets to fight with the bad guys? ... they didn't give me yesterday

I say against the champions.

to be honest right now with this event where many missions ask you to collect up to 60 tickets it would help me a lot if these game aids were not bugged

hace 15 minutos, GeorgeMTO dijo:

Solo se dan si tienes menos de 10 boletos. El temporizador tampoco se muestra, por lo que es posible que aún no lo haya alcanzado.

Really? what nonsense seriously then one can not save tickets for competitions because they take away the three free daily

image.png.0c2f21c8f4517144c84ad1916e507803.png

2 hours ago, yepeto said:

Really? what nonsense seriously then one can not save tickets for competitions because they take away the three free daily

image.png.0c2f21c8f4517144c84ad1916e507803.png

I get my tickets from boss fights as main source. And I do not use them daily. That way I collected more than 100 before PoA.

I have no idea how you play - my style/ intensity is enough for that stocking.

hace 1 hora, windia dijo:

Recibo mis boletos de las peleas de jefes como fuente principal. Y no los uso a diario. De esa manera recolecté más de 100 antes de PoA.

No tengo idea de cómo juegas: mi estilo / intensidad es suficiente para esa media.

well ... you're lucky because I don't get many tickets from the fights with the villains ... if I'm lucky I get 2 for every 20 attempts but many times I don't get even one

image.png.22724aa8a390f0e99c06ebfbcd72839d.png