How to remove the account from this game?

There is no player-side function to do this. You can try submitting a support ticket asking for account deletion but I don't know how successful this would be (or what the legalities around it are). My best advice is to simply stop logging in and playing.

To be perfectly honest, if you were wanting to quit this game over something that minor but couldn't do it without knowing for sure you had no way to return, I'd highly recommend you seek professional help. It sounds like you have some issues that if managed could greatly improve your quality of life.

• Haha 2

hace 2 horas, GeorgeMTO dijo:

Para ser sincero, si quisieras abandonar este juego por algo  tan  pequeño pero no pudieras hacerlo sin saber con certeza que no tenías forma de regresar, te recomiendo que busques ayuda profesional. Parece que tiene algunos problemas que, si se manejan, podrían mejorar enormemente su calidad de vida.

jajajajajaja uuuuuu :v

hace 2 horas, GeorgeMTO dijo:

Para ser sincero, si quisieras abandonar este juego por algo  tan  pequeño pero no pudieras hacerlo sin saber con certeza que no tenías forma de regresar, te recomiendo que busques ayuda profesional. Parece que tiene algunos problemas que, si se manejan, podrían mejorar enormemente su calidad de vida.

to be honest the possibility of wanting to delete the account of this game is still standing .. it all depends if I manage to achieve the mission of 60 duels with the champions I have 58 duels

image.png.fd0796ed21ffda9f2f9dc6e3888d94a4.png

• Darsca locked this topic