awful performance in arena

petertavy

When I started this game, the arena regularly offered opponents whose Ego was less than mine & I won most of my battles.  Now, it is still offering opponents of less Ego & I nearly always lose. e.g. today: me 130K opp. 95K, I lost. Please any advice? Is there some important rating that does not affect your Ego? After you challenge, you get a display of your stats. I dont know what most of the icons mean. Is there an explanation anywhere?

Thank you. 

1 hour ago, petertavy said:

When I started this game, the arena regularly offered opponents whose Ego was less than mine & I won most of my battles.  Now, it is still offering opponents of less Ego & I nearly always lose. e.g. today: me 130K opp. 95K, I lost. Please any advice? Is there some important rating that does not affect your Ego? After you challenge, you get a display of your stats. I dont know what most of the icons mean. Is there an explanation anywhere?

Thank you. 

The main stats are ego and attack. If you have more ego (for example 130k ego and your opponent 95k) but if you have 10k attack and he has 20k, you will lose. If we have situation where attack and ego equal for players, than you need to check defense stat. 
I recommend you upgrade your stats in the market and update your equipment (if you did it 10 lvl ago). And play on arena to 16 wins, because after every win you get mojo and move up to a higher position in the Tower of Flame list, where you can met more powerful than you.

3 hours ago, Master Edward said:

The main stats are ego and attack. If you have more ego (for example 130k ego and your opponent 95k) but if you have 10k attack and he has 20k, you will lose. If we have situation where attack and ego equal for players, than you need to check defense stat. 
I recommend you upgrade your stats in the market and update your equipment (if you did it 10 lvl ago). And play on arena to 16 wins, because after every win you get mojo and move up to a higher position in the Tower of Flame list, where you can met more powerful than you.

Thank you for your reply. When I challenge, the display shows several icons with numbers, but what do these icons represent? Is one of these my attack? Unfortunately I cannot easily update my equipment because everything offered in the market is inferior to what I have at present. It has been that way for weeks. Thank you

You can buy stats for more power, and replace equipment by beating champions (which almost always give awesome equipment). The icons are explained in the story iirc, have a read through it again if you don't quite understand- https://www.hentaiheroes.com/quest/202?s=10
You can always re-read them at your leisure, as in all combat (League, Villains or Arena) you have this 
image.png.97253256b73ce2d5fd42d9f6af1b8ada.png If you click at the blue text at the bottom, it will always send you to the explanation of the combat system

6 hours ago, petertavy said:

Thank you for your reply. When I challenge, the display shows several icons with numbers, but what do these icons represent? Is one of these my attack? Unfortunately I cannot easily update my equipment because everything offered in the market is inferior to what I have at present. It has been that way for weeks. Thank you

Plus, if you hover your mouse over each stat, the hint appearing will briefly define that stat. If you are on mobile, I believe a long press would suffice.

Edited by Observer_X

• 4 weeks later...
hace 16 horas, Incubys dijo:

On a similar note, what does the crown icon on Chlorella represent ? Is it worth using ? 

My bad, just found it is Ego so I guess very worth it lol

It's much better than jujubes and slightly worse than ginsengs and cordyceps.