Lets try this again. Error trying to purchase

Gonna try this again since the last tread got me no where. I just finished an adventure and I'm trying to purchase the Plain of rituals bundle. I get an error each time I try even though I'm using the same card that is used for my silver monthly card. I have tried on Firefox, Chrome and Android and get the same message on all. I have a feeling the bundle will expire once again just like the last one did before I could purchase it.

8-3-20.jpg

• 1 month later...

I was gonna renew my monthly card today and got this same issue, but it got solved. What I did was:

1: Waited over 1 hour

2: Did the following changes:adadadad.PNG

I have no idea if this helps you at all, but that's all I did to fix it. 
Could someone of you try this and tell me if that worked for you?

Sorry to hear that, guys. I'll ask @Noaccfor further instructions. In the meantime, I can only advise you to send a ticket via main menu -> settings -> support -> create a new ticket. Include screenshots and details so the team can look into it. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

• Like 1

Kinkoid staff doesn't work on weekends, so you shouldn't expect a reply to your tickets or an update on the issue until Monday. As the CM said on Friday:

On 9/11/2020 at 9:46 AM, Noacc said:

Monthly card renewal and few others should be fixed in a few days.

Hi, it seems that most if not all people still waiting for an update in this thread now have the issue currently followed in that one:

If some of you instead are still unable to make payments on the site, then please go to that one instead:

I'll lock this here thread as it's now redundant with the other two, and issues are easier to follow with a clear dedicated thread for each.

• Thanks 1