Tips for sex champions

Kiss-Shot

As already mentioned, it took me lots of battles and eight complete "cycles" in order to get her. You can search the discussion threads for tips, but the bottom line is that you need a lot of luck -- getting a good draft, hoping that very few of the poses are the same as hers, and having a sufficient stockpile of champion tickets. Also, you need to max out the levels of all the girls in the draft.

• Sad 1

Fight champs when boosted. Try and combine a boosted day on the champ with a day taking on tough opponents in leagues.

I like to draft until the 1st 5 slots have good girls, Then I do 1 fight and see how many get in on the action. If I only survive to the 7th girl I resume drafting until slots 6 & 7 also have good girls. Then max the XP of all the girls who get hits in.

For stages 1-4: Once I have my drafting done I watch 1 fight all the way to the end. Count the rounds and note your last ego number. Say the champ is doing 25K/round, you last to the 10th round, and your last ego is 20K. That 20K is a waste. I swap out as many rainbows for monos as possible while still surviving 10 rounds. The aim is to still survive 10 rounds, do more damage each round, and start round 10 with the least amount of ego remaining possible.

For stage 5: defense does not count so rainbow gear and ginseng boosters are wasted. Offense is everything. Use mono-stat gear. This is one of the few places chorella and jujubes make some sense. If a slot sees action but you do not have a matching girl to put in it use HC > KH > Ch.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Murane's not that bad, as she's HC on a CH champion. So for the first 4 stages, there are no matching pose issues.

Another option is the reverse of what Snowman mentions on stages 1-4 . If you to see that you have 20K left on round 10, with the champion doing more than that a round, you can try to manipulate your health to get the needed extra health, or your defense to get the amount of damage you are taking down by  enough to make up the difference, and get an extra round. It depends on how close you are.

I tend to draft for 6-7 good girls, unless I'm on one of the later bosses, or a stage 5. I've found that I will generally survive to stage 6-7  or further on the first 4 champions in their first 4 stages. Sometimes much further.

• Like 1