green affection items for yellow missions

Varnart

1 minute ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Rarity of mission isn't tied to the tier of the reward. It's just about how long those missions are.

Yeah ok, I'll wait to see a Champion Ticket or an Epic Pachinko orb from a 1-minute mission 🙄
It still sucks to get a green book/affection item from highest tier mission, and it's effectively a waste as you can get such a reward from 2 previous tiers of missions as well.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thinking 1

yeah i mean ive had +80 affection green items drop from 1 minute quests when i get grey affection =15 from epic quests, the rewrd should be tied to the length, i never see epic orbs on missions less then the 12 to 18 minute, so thats BS george

It doesn't matter. If you have any sense, you do all the missions so you get the 150 Koban gift at the end. Which item went with which mission makes no difference. You spend the same amount of time and get the same stuff any way it's distributed.

It's not like you have to sit there and stare at each mission counting down. Do them in any order you like and claim the rewards whenever. If I'm close to the next level I tend to do the missions in whatever order gives me the right amount of experience to engineer the double counting bonus of exactly making the level with the total available energy usage in the adventure. (As I write this I have multiple completed but unclaimed missions, killing some time on the fourm until a big step comes up in the adventure for my doubling enjoyment.)

The idea of timed missions is to keep you hanging around the site until you finish them, the same way staggered cash collection from the girls does. I suspect the orbs and tickets are given out as they are so randomness cannot cause more than 3 of them combined to show up any given day. My first week on the site I just cherry picked a few missions and skipped the lame ones. I didn't know you got a reward for finishing all of them. I felt really stupid later when I found out.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 8/19/2020 at 9:07 AM, Varnart said:

anyone else getting green affection items for yellow (epic) missions, it pisses me off since i get the same items for the missions that last the 8 to 12 minutes the green ones, its complete BS

Screenshot_2020-08-22-08-04-35-1.png.020d89fd8601979c9eef9158d10ebcf1.png

I agree (although I don't feel the same way emotionally)! Personally I feel that if it's going to be rare and epic timers then it should be rare and epic rewards respectively. It feels kind of unusual to have the same reward for two different timers as you can see in the picture above.

• Like 2