The card was declined

Don Penis

21 minutes ago, Don Penis said:

That‘s a good one LOL I did That one First 7 Hours ago and haven‘t heard a Thing since

Support doesn't function 24/7, they're office workers based in the European time zone AFAIK. So yeah, they won't respond outside that time period.

I have tried everything the Kinkoid customer support told me to try still no luck, my card still get's declined. And what's weird is that i have had no problem purchasing anything on Hentaiheroes before yesterday. And i do not have any problem on Hentaiclicker, so it have to be something wrong on Hentaiheroes 

so I finally hear from support, try to delete your card as payment then try to reload it as payment again, and that took them 4 daze and lost efforts on my part and lost 120€for them not to mention the fact that I think it is time to leave these flunkies to thier own devise meaning 40€ every month less for thier mistakes that I will also no longer be paying. they fucked up not me, the greedy fucks need to own up to what they screwed up

1 hour ago, Don Penis said:

so I finally hear from support, try to delete your card as payment then try to reload it as payment again, and that took them 4 daze and lost efforts on my part and lost 120€for them not to mention the fact that I think it is time to leave these flunkies to thier own devise meaning 40€ every month less for thier mistakes that I will also no longer be paying. they fucked up not me, the greedy fucks need to own up to what they screwed up

How do i Delete my card as payment?

Same problem here wanted to buy the special offer but everytime the card is declined, WTF. please fix and expand the time. Support ticket doesn't help. Browser changed and cache and cookies deleted and i don't have saved the card.

Update 26.08. 13:46

anweser from the support team:

image.thumb.png.08e6b4b57b1561f9b4e7bd9a8cb2e026.png

Thanks for nothing the special offer will end today and it is not possible to buy it because of the change of the bank.... so the creater of the game doesn't want to have the money, sorry but I do not have any understanding for this.

Edited by Traxxxa

I got the same problem and received the following answer

We are aware of the issue and we are working on it.
Meanwhile, to make purchases, please delete your saved credit card data and try to pay by re-entering the card info manually?

but it doesn't work..... 

I didn't save my data and deleting the cookies didn't help either. I hope that a solution can be found

4 hours ago, keule_keule said:

apparently it only affects a few players. If a lot of money was missing it would be faster. My ticket is already 10 days old

Yea seems like it since they are taking so long to fix this, and that is really shit for us who are affected by this 

19 minutes ago, Don Penis said:

Just be honest, you do not care to fix this issue.

Sorry, but who are you talking to? DvDivXXX and us "Moderators" do not work for nor represent Kinkoid, we are actually representing the players.

But, as Noacc said in another thread: 

Hey, guys!

The team is aware of the issue, I've reported your cases as well.
Most of the payment issues have been resolved.

Monthly card renewal and few others should be fixed in a few days.

Because the players are Kinkoid's source of income, I guarantee that anyone not using their behind to think with, would understand that they are indeed doing their best to solve this ASAP.

• Like 1

@Slynia it's nice to know that they are working and that the moderator like are you pushing this issue, but it is really annoying when Kinkoid making a change during events with special offers where you like to supprot them and buy the offer but they say "yeah sorry we have problems and try to fix asap" but it feels like that is actual your problem because "we will fix it" but we not give you a second chance to buy the offer when we fixed the issues.

In my case i wanted to buy the Special offer for the new Story arc with 21K Kobans and other stuff for 100€.

Edited by Traxxxa