Carnal Knights (Restoring the Kingdom of Cumalot)

Pelinor

ck-005.png.e45cf2f446ed7dc5eb705a21543e23cf.png

The club's membership setting is "open."

We are a friendly and active group sharing this journey and having fun along the way to restoring the kingdom.

So please, if you are interested in joining the club, and we are full, check back to see if a new slot has opened up.

- Name of the club Carnal Knights
- The ID of the club 5652
- The language spoken in the club is English

- Your current amount of members  37/38 ( only one membership slots are currently open )
- The goal of the club Have fun and help each other
- Possible restrictions for people when wanting to join the club. Interested players should be level 250 or better
- Expectations of the members To be involved in the club and game

* My guidelines: To be active in the game means we see you gaming once a month.

Being active in the club means making ongoing contributions to the club (a minimum of a 60 koban donation after March or continueing participation in the Club Champions feature).

Around the 1st of each month, members who have not participated in game or club activities are subject to losing membership.

I make most of the club growth contributions and ask the rest of the club as a group to try and stay within 15% of my contribution total.

* Current Stats  18  20  20  20  -  20  20  20  20  (the red numbers show the current club priority on upgrades)

Edited by Pelinor
update on club stats

So far Carnal Knights has between 70-80% of its membership active in fighting the visiting duelist (I mean club champion) and we hold to the motto of "no wasted tickets." This means if I am present the dude will be defeated no matter what.

• 3 months later...
On 3/7/2021 at 9:33 AM, Pelinor said:

- Your current amount of members  38/38 ( no membership slots are currently open )

Please check back with us. The club normally has 1 or 2 openings each month as life moves on.

• 1 month later...

ck-005.png

We are an English speaking Maxed out Club (no contributions required) looking for members (32/40 at the moment so there are 8 openings)

- Possible restrictions for people when wanting to join the club. Interested players should be level 300 or better

* My guidelines: To be active in the game means we see you gaming once a month.

Do you need (or want) the Club Champion girls? Our club is active and will help you get her. Do you like chatting with others? We do that here.

Join us, you won't regret it 😃

• 4 months later...

We are a friendly and active group sharing this journey and having fun along the way to restoring the kingdom.

So please, if you are interested in joining the club, and we are full, check back to see if a new slot has opened up.

- Your current amount of members  29/40 ( 11 membership slots are currently open )
- Possible restrictions for people when wanting to join the club. Interested players should be level 300 or better

Being active in the club means making ongoing contributions to the club (I.e. continueing participation in the Club Champions feature).

Around the 1st of each month, members who have not participated in game or club activities are subject to losing membership (I normally give players 45 days due to my RL work schedule).

* Current Stats  (Fully Maxed)

• 1 month later...
On 3/1/2022 at 6:46 PM, Pelinor said:

- Your current amount of members  29/40 ( 11 membership slots are currently open )

Being active in the club means making ongoing contributions to the club (I.e. continueing participation in the Club Champions feature).

Around the 1st of each month, members who have not participated in game or club activities are subject to losing membership (I normally give players 45 days due to my RL work schedule).

Currently I'm only level 280 and according to your post, players above level 300 are allowed but when I checked out the club it says minimum level required is 275.... So am I allowed to join?( Don't really want the 24 hr cooldown again in case I have to leave😅)

12 minutes ago, hihi0987123 said:

Currently I'm only level 280 and according to your post, players above level 300 are allowed but when I checked out the club it says minimum level required is 275.... So am I allowed to join?( Don't really want the 24 hr cooldown again in case I have to leave😅)

Hi there, yes you can join. The level showing is for a club change in July (and I don't ask people to leave based on player level). 😃

• 1 year later...

So please, if you are interested in joining the club and we are full, check back to see if a new slot has opened up.

- Membership status:  33/40 ( 7 membership slots are currently open )
- Possible restrictions for people when wanting to join the club. Interested players should be level 400 or better

Being active in the club means making ongoing contributions to the club (I.e., continuing participation in the Club Champions feature).

Around the 1st of each month, members who have not participated in-game or club activities are subject to losing membership (I normally give players 45 days due to my RL work schedule).

Edited by Pelinor
membership number adjusted

• 2 months later...