Silver monthly card

pz immortal

1 hour ago, pz immortal said:

It's there

image.thumb.png.599c6919ccb7e3991eaed1d60f92fce8.png

Create a support ticket (menu top right --> settings --> support ticket). Tell them what you bought. If you can, include a screenshot (for example a proof of purchase). And they will activate it for you. This happens to some players.

hace 3 horas, pz immortal dijo:

Hi, I recently bought a Silver monthly card but did not receive the first purchase gift. Also, all my special offers disappeared before the time limit left.

UPD

New special offers appeared but they have less value :(

i am  not sure but i think it is only buying offerts (time of days going down)

but i not sure

as said CHTHUGHA send a ticket to support sure they answer better 

Edited by Jan Red Dragon

My friend got this same problem when he started playing this year, but it got fixed after he logged out and then back in, so try that before you open a support ticket, as they will most likely ask you to do the same first before they can compensate/help you.

Edited by Slynia

6 hours ago, Slynia said:

My friend got this same problem when he started playing this year, but it got fixed after he logged out and then back in, so try that before you open a support ticket, as they will most likely ask you to do the same first before they can compensate/help you.

Logout fixed it. Thanks for the advice!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, _shal_ said:

Everybody who had previously spent money received the first purchase gift when it was introduced back in March. I'm pretty sure you did, too.

Now that you mention it, I remember it, yes. I hadn't read those news and I thought it was something they gave everybody, with the covid and all.

Edited by Kenrae