A bug on the "Places of power" ??

While I already have the girl, isn't the amount of" power needed" to level up stupidly high?  I seen 2 other images where the "power needed" is much lower.

Also in spite of that the "power needed" never lowers, also the "time to finish" is always the same no matter the number of girls

Does anyone else have these problems?

401885100_Screenshot(78).thumb.png.fb051160997d1291c2241f797ee7effb.png

hace 1 hora, ronpotter695 dijo:

While I already have the girl, isn't the amount of" power needed" to level up stupidly high?  I seen 2 other images where the "power needed" is much lower.

Also in spite of that the "power needed" never lowers, also the "time to finish" is always the same no matter the number of girls

Does anyone else have these problems?

401885100_Screenshot(78).thumb.png.fb051160997d1291c2241f797ee7effb.png

I would not know how to answer you correctly, I am a small level in the test server .....

At level 1 it asks you for 4,620,000 (I don't know if it is outrageous to do it in one go or you have to add it to the following battles).

If it is th second part i  tell you that there is a bug because neither I nor any of my clan have been able to level up without paying .....
Another thing that I wonder is: if I get the girl, will they put another one or will I only get orbs and tickets like in champions?

the only way to level up is by paying 600 kobans. That amount of hardcore power (5460000, or 4620000 at lvl 1), is the amount you have to generate through your team to complete the mission and geta a reward.

Your team generate hardcore power every minute, equal to the sum of hardcore stat of each girl of your team (that is team power/minute, right above the bar over your girls), but there is a cap to this amount (in the case reported in the posted image , that is 13k hardcore power per minute) fixed in such a way that if you reach (or sorpass) the team power/minute limit, you'll need 7 hours to complete the mission. So, no bug in any of these things reported. @ronpotter695 @Jan Red Dragon