is Kinkoid planning to accept Paysafe for otherthings than kobans

Don Penis

Thank you Kinkoid, my credit card is barred from my Bank because your Bank is pending invetigation, the explanation from my Bank. so until the investigation is done I can no longer use my card. I have no problems using paysafe, but you only accept it for Kobans. I realize that paysafe only works on whole Euros and not on cents but at a difference from 1 cent we really shouldn't be disgussing

On 9/6/2020 at 2:40 PM, Don Penis said:

I have no problems using paysafe, but you only accept it for Kobans.

You might be interested in reading this old thread. That question has been asked time and again over the years. It was never formally answered, which is its own answer in and of itself.

Fitting  lol. My Main Problem is having the card barred du to investigation of the Bank they are using. If it was only the card it would only be half asannoying, but as one Account is frozen  the Banks today freeze all your Accounts although you Personaly have done no wrong. That is the reason I Personaly will never use a card on this site again. If I use Paysafe then KK can use any flakey Bank they choose, it does not Come back to me. I must add I have only Used the card here for this game. KK should bear in Mind it is a game, supposed to be fun not causing Stress or strife.

Edited by Don Penis
Spelling

Sorry, that was probably confusing: I just meant to read the old thread, not to bump it. I understand your issue, and thought this would be a good read for you on the subject, that's all. I've now locked the old thread and moved your new post here. Cheers.