unboosted Arena Combat

Pelinor

23 minutes ago, Zteev said:

I might boost to make sure I get into the top 30 in my league,  which is D2. However, I don't spend Kobans on boosters.

I don't see boosters as prizes anymore (where are they hiding?), but I might have to buy a few lower-level boosters if things get too frustrating while waiting for the game to catch up with my unboosted status. If I do, it will be temporary, like a one-off, deal. It irks me that the game adjustment is so slow but as they say, "Que Sera, Sera."

20 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

I don't see boosters as prizes anymore (where are they hiding?), but I might have to buy a few lower-level boosters if things get too frustrating while waiting for the game to catch up with my unboosted status. If I do, it will be temporary, like a one-off, deal. It irks me that the game adjustment is so slow but as they say, "Que Sera, Sera."

Non-legendary boosters were awarded aplenty in, well, the arena we're talking about. I see lots of legendary ones being dropped in Mythic Pachinko because we don't have avatars in Nutaku.

Now I'd really want to advice you select some weak girls as your team and drop to a saner place. Weekly and all-time mojo are both heavily irrelevant, it's a miracle you haven't already realized that.

3 hours ago, Pelinor said:

You should have no trouble amassing gray and green boosters; they drop here & there. Have you been using them all up as you get them? I thought most of the always boosted players were spending on Epic & Legendary, because high level players don't see the green & gray ones.

I understand that as somebody who rarely boosts, I likely have a decent number of them, but combing green & gray I have over 300 Ginseng, 400 Chlorella, and 100 Cordyceps. Only about 75 Jujubes, but I think they are junk.

1 hour ago, Zteev said:

You should have no trouble amassing gray and green boosters; they drop here & there. Have you been using them all up as you get them? I thought most of the always boosted players were spending on Epic & Legendary, because high level players don't see the green & gray ones.

I understand that as somebody who rarely boosts, I likely have a decent number of them, but combing green & gray I have over 300 Ginseng, 400 Chlorella, and 100 Cordyceps. Only about 75 Jujubes, but I think they are junk.

I don't remember the last time I saw green or gray boosters. Looking at my results, playing unboosted green would be enough to put me in a winning position the majority of the time inside the Arena. I suspect the same could be said for many other players, but have no data to support the supposition. 

Edited by Pelinor