Poll: about the money animation in the harem page

Observer_X

Poll: about the money animation in the harem page  

119 members have voted

1. 1. A bugfix introduced along with the Week #37 patch made the money animation in the harem reappear. Do you like that money animation?

• Yes, it was time for it to finally return
    • No, I would have preferred that particular bug to remain as it was
    • For me it is indifferent / I don't care
  2. 2. If you answered "No" to the first question, what is the main reason you don't like that animation?

• I simple don't like it visually
    • It is done in a way that slows down the manual harvest of ymens (clicks are often hampered)
    • It is really slow
    • Other (will detail in post)
    • I didn't answer "No" to the first question
  3. 3. Assuming it was possible to request it, would you like the developers to implement an option to disable that animation?

• Yes
    • No
    • For me it is indifferent / I don't care

This poll is closed to new votes

If the devs are doing a garbage job at UI/UX development and have been maintaining that level of of commitment for almost 2 years now, what else would I call them but a bad developer? I did not call them garbage people. Adjectives are versatile. If I encounter a group doing a miserable job with repeated buggy releases and multiple "features" that are both cumbersome and annoying for multitudes of users I'm going to say they are doing a shitty job(I can expand on this if this would somehow award me more merit to a dissatisfaction post) and call them out as such. I thought my word choice was warranted. OFC this is text and meaning isn't always conveyed properly. And there's a mod removing content because I'm calling them bad developers. But yeah sure if you want to try and brow beat me on semantics...I guess you have the big stick...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 1

7 hours ago, RussellWestbrook said:

And there's a mod removing content because I'm calling them bad developers. But yeah sure if you want to try and brow beat me on semantics...I guess you have the big stick..

Seriously? You're not done playing the victim over nothing here? Okay. Check your profile and read your warnings, please. And cut this misplaced whining out right now.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, GreyHair67 said:

Still, no fix for this frustrating animation after so many days.... How sad... ☹️

Sure. Or to put it another way "this frustrating animation that has been in place for years was disabled several months for technical reasons, but we liked it so much that way, for once we didn't mind they took their time to fix it. How nice ^^ "

• Haha 1

As the poll creator, allow me to write down what I suppose we could call "one final word" (nothing special, I'll just indulge a little in remarking the obvious).

In fact, given that two months have passed since the poll appearance, and a good number of people, both frequent forum dwellers and not, have expressed their own opinion, I think we can see the direction where the most answers go. And given the distance of the last posts in comparison to the previous ones, I suppose that this thread has fulfilled his function, and can therefore be closed.

Although maybe it is not the proper location, given that it is about the forum and not the game I will allow myself a suggestion: why not create a subsection to store old polls to allow new players to know the opinions of the majority of forum dwellers regarding past matters, without the thread disappearing? I remember to have seen more than once new players asking for people opinions about matters that were already discussed weeks or months before their registration in the game.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Observer_X said:

In fact, given that two months have passed since the poll appearance, and a good number of people, both frequent forum dwellers and not, have expressed their own opinion, I think we can see the direction where the most answers go. And given the distance of the last posts in comparison to the previous ones, I suppose that this thread has fulfilled his function, and can therefore be closed.

Agreed. Thanks again for making this comprehensive poll to gather this feedback (which was scattered all over the place at the time).

15 hours ago, Observer_X said:

why not create a subsection to store old polls to allow new players to know the opinions of the majority of forum dwellers regarding past matters, without the thread disappearing? I remember to have seen more than once new players asking for people opinions about matters that were already discussed weeks or months before their registration in the game.

No need for that. Old threads don't disappear (unless they're removed, but not when they're just locked or simply die of old age). Players who are curious enough to search for info on something can use the search function. Players who aren't have the QA section to ask about anything, including noob questions, and they typically get an answer. Besides, the game, the community and therefore the general opinion about a specific thing at a specific time all tend to change over time.