No Monthly Cards

The Guy

On 9/29/2020 at 12:05 AM, DvDivXXX said:

I appreciate that this issue can be stressful for some of you guys still waiting for a solution, but please don't shoot the messenger. We went from many cases to some isolated cases; "global fix" was just a quick shortcut that came to mind to describe that when I typed my previous post. To put it simply, you seem to be in a minority whose issue persists to this day.

I don't doubt we will get an update from @Noacc if/when there are more news.

my issue is still not resolved, we'll see if I get a reply but I was debited three times with no service provided. I think I may have gotten one top up but no communication and no refunds issued to date.

• Community Manager

Guys, the issue persists for some accounts and the team is still on the case.

Please accept our deepest apologies for all the caused inconvenience and the amount of time it takes to resolve it.
It goes without saying that the affected people will be compensated. 

I'll keep you updated 😓

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Largash said:

Still have the same issue, putting it in here because it seems like the ticket system is now bugged for me and its not even showing my first ticket or the one I just wrote as a reminder.

There are several tabs when looking at your tickets. By default, you see the open ones. If your tickets are no longer there, look in the Archived tab.

Here's the latest update from Kinkoid Customer Support (about an hour ago):

Thank you for contacting Kinkoid Customer Support.

Our apologies for the delay in our response.

We would like to kindly inform you that your case has been forwarded to the proper department and we are currently actively working on resolving this issue.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. Keep in mind that once this has been resolved we will contact you and you will be compensated and refunded if you paid more than once your subscription.

Thank you for both your patience and understanding on the matter.

So, the wait continues ...

• Like 1

22 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

There are several tabs when looking at your tickets. By default, you see the open ones. If your tickets are no longer there, look in the Archived tab.

No it said there was no ticket history. It showed up again now though so just some temporary issue.

• Like 1

On 9/28/2020 at 3:56 PM, DivineKen said:

I've been waiting for over 2 weeks for my ticket to be rectified... Still no solution.

On 9/28/2020 at 4:02 PM, DvDivXXX said:

It looks like the two of you are among the remaining isolated cases that @Noacc mentioned earlier on.

You can send a follow-up to your respective support tickets to add more details, and to bring attention to the fact that your issue persists despite the global fix ( Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> double-click on your existing ticket then add a message to it).

On 9/29/2020 at 7:23 PM, DivineKen said:

Thank You, I submitted for another update 4 days ago. I think the problem is that one person got stuck with rectifying all of these.

On 10/1/2020 at 12:26 AM, Noacc said:

Guys, the issue persists for some accounts and the team is still on the case.

Please accept our deepest apologies for all the caused inconvenience and the amount of time it takes to resolve it.
It goes without saying that the affected people will be compensated. 

I'll keep you updated 😓

As of Today, my ticket is over 27 days old... My issue is still not fixed. I have only been updated twice with the same "Your ticket has been forwarded to the proper department".

@Noacc can I get a direct update, please. How are we going to be compensated for this? I haven't wanted to play because this still has not been resolved. It leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, DivineKen said:

@Noacc can I get a direct update, please. How are we going to be compensated for this? I haven't wanted to play because this still has not been resolved. It leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.

Sorry to hear that. The issue may not yet be resolved (at least in your case and a few others), but it hasn't been forgotten, rest assured. However, Kinkoid staff doesn't work on weekends, so don't expect a reply before Monday business hour (CET time zone).

On 10/7/2020 at 2:30 AM, Largash said:

Still have the same issue, putting it in here because it seems like the ticket system is now bugged for me and its not even showing my first ticket or the one I just wrote as a reminder.

This maybe related to something I noticed in an email telling me that kinkiod has responded to my ticket (basically just acknowledging that I sent a ticket). In the email it states that if you don't respond to their response in 7 days it will automatically close out the ticket (even though nothing has been done to address the ticket). 

• Like 1

Latest update from Kinkoid Customer Support (70 min ago):

Dear player,

Thanks for your patience while we are trying to sort this out.
We just want to let you know that the issue is almost resolved and you will be compensated as soon as possible,

We will keep you updated once we have more information.

Thank you again for your understanding.

Kind Regards,
Kinkoid Team

It sounds like we're almost there .. woohoo!

Edited by Locomotion69

14 hours ago, Locomotion69 said:

Latest update from Kinkoid Customer Support (70 min ago):

It sounds like we're almost there .. woohoo!

I got the same thing yesterday; however, this is the 3rd update of this nature that I have received...Would love some resolution.

• Like 2

On 10/14/2020 at 9:46 AM, Baycastle said:

Well at least you are getting an answer. I haven't heard anything since the last message they sent me 25 days ago...

I find myself in the same situation. Just about a month gone by with no word.

• Like 2

34 days now. If it was such a small number of people affected, why didn't they just manually apply the monthly cards by account? I've paid for 2 monthly cards and not recieved anything other than standard replies saying they are looking into it, or that the case has now been forwarded to the proper department. this is a joke

• Like 3

2 hours ago, mark121212 said:

34 days now. If it was such a small number of people affected, why didn't they just manually apply the monthly cards by account? I've paid for 2 monthly cards and not recieved anything other than standard replies saying they are looking into it, or that the case has now been forwarded to the proper department. this is a joke

Yeah, I've given them the benefit of the doubt so far...But this is still pretty bad resolution management. They could have just as easily refunded me the money and I could have reordered the cards. Compensation for holding our money for so long better be extravagant and worth this hassle.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DivineKen said:

Yeah, I've given them the benefit of the doubt so far...But this is still pretty bad resolution management. They could have just as easily refunded me the money and I could have reordered the cards. Compensation for holding our money for so long better be extravagant and worth this hassle.

i dont care about the money, but i wonder why some people get an update and others dont. the last msg in my ticket is 22 days old. imagine your car is that long under repair and they dont even talk to you xD so i still have no platinum card, no update, no money back. FeelsBadMan

image.thumb.png.0c73788395c295c1460e2df3ab31dd56.png

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Muschiboom said:

i dont care about the money, but i wonder why some people get an update and others dont. the last msg in my ticket is 22 days old. imagine your car is that long under repair and they dont even talk to you xD so i still have no platinum card, no update, no money back. FeelsBadMan

image.thumb.png.0c73788395c295c1460e2df3ab31dd56.png

You have to reply to that message, or your ticket falls of the que. Every time they message me, I message them right back with a short 'Still Waiting'...

I'm sitting at 30+ days of my ticket being open still...

• Like 1

On 10/12/2020 at 7:09 PM, DivineKen said:

@Noacc Music to my ears! It's been 30 days so far. Hoping they can figure something out SOON. 

@Noacc Yet another week has gone by...Any follow-up or update as to when maybe the resolution will be announced, even at the very least what caused the problem...Or just anything other than "Support has been contacted and the proper department is working on it"...

Cookie-cutter answers are no longer cutting it.

And before anyone says anything, I know that Kinkoid does not work on the weekends.

• Like 3

70 min ago ...

Dear player,

We just want to let you know that we are still working on the issue and it will be resolved soon.

Our apologies again for this inconvenience.

We will keep you updated once we have more information.

Thank you again for your understanding.

Kind Regards,
Kinkoid Team

Last week it was "the issue is almost resolved" .. this week it is "we are still working on the issue" .. great (yes, sarcasm)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1