No Monthly Cards

The Guy

12 hours ago, Locomotion69 said:

70 min ago ...

Last week it was "the issue is almost resolved" .. this week it is "we are still working on the issue" .. great (yes, sarcasm)

I got the same thing... No real answer... No timeline for resolution... No explanation of what caused the issue... No offer of just refunding us...

Just more of the same... More waiting...

I purchased two of every card because the first purchases didn't seem to take effect. So for the last 38 days I should have been enjoying up to 570 Kubons a day??? Never got a straight answer on whether or not they stack...

@Noacc do the cards stack or not...Yet another thing no one can give us an answer on.

Assuming they stack then:

21660 Kubons missed out on. 

780 Free Villan Performance

1140 Free Leauge Performance

Discounts

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING: FREE COLLECT ALL!!!

@Noacc A real response with an actual fix would be great because I called my bank today...They said that if I wanted to I could reverse the charges, but what they were more interested in was taking a copy of my tickets and this forum and filing a consumer complaint with the Federal Trade Commission in the US. You see after searching through the site I've come to find that this issue has been ongoing since January with no resolution... That people have posted calling this a known scam to fraud customers within the website.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

I have finally been refunded for this...... 42 days after the problem occurred. hehe

1) should I try to buy a monthly card again? has the problem now been fixed?

2) is this the compensation they were referring to?? if it is I'm pretty annoyed to be honest. I've used the monthly card since the first day it was released and due to this I'm 42 x 150 kobans down from where I would have been. :/ I directly blame this issue for me not getting Vechta in the last epic days 😓 - only 30% serious on that last point. 🤣

• Like 2

I didn't receive any money back and for sure not any compensation. I suppose this process can go unlimited until developers will not put any deadlines for themselves. Also for us will be interesting to know what was a problem and see the percentage of the working process to solve this bug. Any info will be very useful, unfortunately now looks like we are waiting for nothing.

• Like 2

It would be nice if day 42 was the magic "problem fixed" day since today is day 42 for me.  But for now, I'm still waiting.

And I'm still completely baffled why this is taking so long to fix. Surely it can't be that difficult to either (1) "activate" a platinum card membership for me or (2) "refund" my purchase.

The latest support message I received 3 days ago said "Our teams are working constantly to resolve the issue." .. constantly, really?

Mind boggling...

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, DivineKen said:

@Noacc here is what I received:

Hello,

We just wanted to let you know that the bug has been fixed and our teams started to make refunds to the players that paid more than once for the monthly card.
Your monthly card will be activated and there will be also a compensation in the shortest delay.

Our apologies again for the caused inconvenience.

Enjoy your adventures in Haremverse.

Best regards,
Kinkoid Team

While I was finally refunded, (TY), my monthly card is not activated nor have I seen any compensation...

@Noacc since I was refunded, I just repurchased the card seeing as how despite saying they would activate my card, they did not... Nor have I seen any compensation.

6 hours ago, DivineKen said:

@Noacc since I was refunded, I just repurchased the card seeing as how despite saying they would activate my card, they did not... Nor have I seen any compensation.

I got the same message and also have not received compensation nor was my card activated. Is there any idea on how long we are expected to keep waiting now that it has supposedly been fixed?

• Like 3

Today also received money back, but other stuff which was promised for us by Kinkoid team still not exists (compensation and activation of card). If there is only receiving money back after nearly 2 months of waiting this won't be respectful for players who waited the fixes of this bug. So, waiting for what will be next.

So for those who haven't seen on the game itself they finally made an announcement about it there and it appears all refunds have been completed. I can confirm mine has been for sure.

Also 500 kobans for waiting for almost 2 months on this.

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, saint said:

So for those who haven't seen on the game itself they finally made an announcement about it there and it appears all refunds have been completed. I can confirm mine has been for sure.

Also 500 kobans for waiting for almost 2 months on this.

I'm glad you got yours but I don't know about others but I did not get a refund, or 500 kobans, nor did my card activate. Now, I was not expecting a refund since I had only bought the card once that didn't work but that doesn't explain not receiving the rest

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Jareth said:

I'm glad you got yours but I don't know about others but I did not get a refund, or 500 kobans, nor did my card activate. Now, I was not expecting a refund since I had only bought the card once that didn't work but that doesn't explain not receiving the rest

is your ticket also closed with a message saying "Your monthly card will be activated and there will be also a compensation in the shortest delay." ?

• Like 1

Funnily enough my own ticket hasn't been closed despite my issue essentially being resolved as far as they would be concerned. But it could also be not everyone actually has gotten done yet since it started a few days ago.

If the ticket is open keep an eye on it/send a message through probably.

The announcement itself said nothing about activating cards for those who bought it so I'd only expect a refund unless your support ticket says otherwise.

Edited by saint

2 hours ago, Muschiboom said:

is your ticket also closed with a message saying "Your monthly card will be activated and there will be also a compensation in the shortest delay." ?

Yes, mine was also closed and that was the message I received but I've responded to it "I still haven't received the correction. how long should I expect to keep waiting?" so it is back to pending again.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, saint said:

Funnily enough my own ticket hasn't been closed despite my issue essentially being resolved as far as they would be concerned. But it could also be not everyone actually has gotten done yet since it started a few days ago.

If the ticket is open keep an eye on it/send a message through probably.

The announcement itself said nothing about activating cards for those who bought it so I'd only expect a refund unless your support ticket says otherwise.

This is the message I was sent:

Misty
2 days, 11h, 45mn, 19s
Hello,

We just wanted to let you know that the bug has been fixed and our teams started to make refunds to the players that paid more than once for the monthly card.
Your monthly card will be activated and there will be also a compensation in the shortest delay.

Our apologies again for the caused inconvenience.

Enjoy your adventures in Haremverse.

Best regards,
Kinkoid Team

So yeah, I'm kind of expecting my card to be activated, or at the very least get a refund. I also don't know about anyone else but I get a charged a fee because its an international charge so I would much rather get my card activated then have to pay that fee again (its not a lot but it does add up over time)

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Jareth said:

Yes, mine was also closed and that was the message I received but I've responded to it "I still haven't received the correction. how long should I expect to keep waiting?" so it is back to pending again.

yep, guess i will do the same if its not fixed within next few hours. i also have a job with ticket system, field service in a big company. just imagine what my boss would say if i close a ticket for a software installation or pc repair with the text "all is ok, i will do it soon or in a few days" ;) 

edit:
finally i got a refund, saw it today in my creditcard transfer log. so i activated a new platinum card and this time it worked, thank god ;)

happy halloween!

Edited by Muschiboom
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...