17 minutes ago, Remsville said:

whats the chance of droping

read comments that assumed something around 0,25% but i guess its way lower. Knowing the % wont help you anyway cause it will still be random and you can fail a 99%chance 100times in a row. ( ' - ')

• Like 1

Vào ngày 26/6/2017 lúc 1:49 sáng, pakacabeza nói:

Làm thế nào để tôi có thể ẩn hoặc ẩn cô gái?

Do I fight the ninja spy that unlocked the girls? Or have to fight the dark lord?

Edited by wms0508

2 hours ago, wms0508 said:

Do I fight the ninja spy that unlocked the girls? Or have to fight the dark lord?

Every Boss -> 3 girls

Dark Lord (World 2) -> currently +1 special event girl

Edited by Sarkasth
  • Like 1

It's based on luck since i got Summer red battler in under 10 times killing the dark lord and then i got kimie after getting princess agate after farming the dark lord for eternal rivalry event points killed him over 125 times for my next girl kimie and by peoples posts that is also good as well so i got 3 girls from gems kingdom before moving onto the next area i upgraded them all .  19959252_335601343538523_693198811084818

20032033_335601453538512_759557542319304

Notice how i had not moved onto the next area yet so yeah i was really lucky so do not give up since it's based on luck.

Edited by Shidou

On 7/4/2017 at 4:42 AM, Moonseeker said:

Drop rate is stupidly low it seems on any of them. Have been spamming Dark Lord with every available chance since I gained access to him two days ago and not a single lady has shown up.

it took my 167 times to get the event girl and slightly over 80 times to get Sheheramazond (she is is alpha harem member)

11 minutes ago, Walhabie said:

Anyone know how many girls the Dark Lord has total during this event? I have "Summer Red Battler" and "Kimie"... just want to know if it is worth still beating up the Dark Lord or not.

4 girls in total 3 non event one event 

On 7/5/2017 at 4:49 PM, Sarkasth said:

lv10 complaining about how he only got 3girls dropped so far....

out.gif

I have seen worse.

in the french forums there's a guy complaining he got only 4 girls from the dark lord!

i mean he got all four and he's still complaining!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, pooplool said:

4 girls in total 3 non event one event 

Ahhh, sorry still pretty new to the game and saw Sarkasth in this post mention every boss had 3 girls but been attacking Dark Lord and Ninja Spy for contests and their map missions and have only gotten new girls from Dark Lord during this event so just thought I better verify. Thanks Pooplool!

1 minute ago, Walhabie said:

Ahhh, sorry still pretty new to the game and saw Sarkasth in this post mention every boss had 3 girls but been attacking Dark Lord and Ninja Spy for contests and their map missions and have only gotten new girls from Dark Lord during this event so just thought I better verify. Thanks Pooplool!

no problem if you have questions just ask me

10 hours ago, PR0N574R said:

At this rate I doubt I'll get Summer Red Battler before the event is over. But here's hoping.

dude just fight only the dark lord until he drops a girl 

Edited by pooplool
edited due to bad sizing