So far i am at level 21 with 2 dropped by Dark Lord (not event ones) and one by the Ninja Spy. I am fighting the next boss already which gives me more xp but so far no more ladies. Is it worth trying to keep kicking them to get the 3 girls out of each boss?

Also, it kinda looks like the same girls that the bosses drop can also be obtained in the epic Pachinko?

So far i am at level 21 with 2 dropped by Dark Lord (not event ones) and one by the Ninja Spy. I am fighting the next boss already which gives me more xp but so far no more ladies. Is it worth trying to keep kicking them to get the 3 girls out of each boss?

Also, it kinda looks like the same girls that the bosses drop can also be obtained in the epic Pachinko?

Hey guys, new blood here. any who...

I got Summer Red Battler after fighting Dark Lord a couple dozen times and I was shocked as fuck. Didn't know he dropped girls. Good to know, thanks for the tip. Will do back and play try the dark lord again for more drops.

Now I don't know why some people be complaining about the drop rates of the girls. I'm assuming that we aren't noobs with this being our first game; if this is well....I personly would have picked a different game to start off with but... to each his/ her own. For us gamers, if not experienced gamers, drop rates be difficult is old news. It comes with the territory. Personally, I prefer if the game makes it a challenge to get rare drops (the girls for example).

So instead of about complaining about ridiculous drop rates... chillax, take a breath, and enjoy the game. Pretty sure this game is meant for us to relax and enjoy the "scenery" if you know what I mean.

36 minutes ago, mustacheo88 said:

Hey guys, new blood here. any who...

I got Summer Red Battler after fighting Dark Lord a couple dozen times and I was shocked as fuck. Didn't know he dropped girls. Good to know, thanks for the tip. Will do back and play try the dark lord again for more drops.

Now I don't know why some people be complaining about the drop rates of the girls. I'm assuming that we aren't noobs with this being our first game; if this is well....I personly would have picked a different game to start off with but... to each his/ her own. For us gamers, if not experienced gamers, drop rates be difficult is old news. It comes with the territory. Personally, I prefer if the game makes it a challenge to get rare drops (the girls for example).

So instead of about complaining about ridiculous drop rates... chillax, take a breath, and enjoy the game. Pretty sure this game is meant for us to relax and enjoy the "scenery" if you know what I mean.

this only is true for regular boss drops (3girls per boss) because there is no timelimit. 

For eventgirls (like summer red battler) there is a deadline after that the girsl are not avaiable anymore. So its reasonable to be sad/mad if u dont get them in time because of rng.

( ' - ')

3 hours ago, Sarkasth said:

this only is true for regular boss drops (3girls per boss) because there is no timelimit. 

For eventgirls (like summer red battler) there is a deadline after that the girsl are not avaiable anymore. So its reasonable to be sad/mad if u dont get them in time because of rng.

( ' - ')

Good to know. As a new Member, I appreciate welcome any corrections If I said anything incorrect. And I can agree with you that missing event items can have you feeling sour. But again, I feel like this isn't new especially for those who played any MMO like WOW or FuildWars for example. Seasonal events come and go.

We also have to remember that getting rare drops is good old fashion luck. Getting upset at these drops is like getting upset at a random number generator for not ending up as 42. It's just not worth getting up set over.

in my opinion anyway...

6 minutes ago, mustacheo88 said:

I feel like this isn't new especially for those who played any MMO like WOW or FuildWars for example. Seasonal events come and go.

Only agree partial. Even if we ignore that there is trade in WoW but u cant trade girls: 

Its not like u miss a cosmetic item like a silly hat thats a nice gimmick to the game but nothing more. This whole game is about collecting as many girls as possible, like pokemon. So when you know you no longer can catch all 150 its unlucky. ( ' - ')

PS: In every event there are "pachinko only" girls so if you dont spend real money you probably wont get every possible girl anyway ( ' - ')

3 hours ago, Sarkasth said:

Only agree partial. Even if we ignore that there is trade in WoW but u cant trade girls: 

Its not like u miss a cosmetic item like a silly hat thats a nice gimmick to the game but nothing more. This whole game is about collecting as many girls as possible, like pokemon. So when you know you no longer can catch all 150 its unlucky. ( ' - ')

PS: In every event there are "pachinko only" girls so if you dont spend real money you probably wont get every possible girl anyway ( ' - ')

Ok, I can see your point...

But regardless of the difficulty of getting these girls, the events are seasonal. you always have next time. 

In games where competitors, such us, go head to head battle for numero uno... they are equal opportunity. The game plays no favorites. We all have a have the same randomized chances. That's where luck comes in.

And as for the girls you need to pay to get, we may not like it but there available to everyone. you just need to be willing to spend real life money in the game. Now while I'm not a fan of wallet warriors, I still respect them and I can't be jealous of the things equipment ( or in this case "girls") they get cause I could have gotten them as well.

again, my opinion.

ok i was just confirming sheesh :ph34r: so lv 19 with 10 girls is pretty lit based on forum reviews i see.... Question though

On 7/10/2017 at 9:36 AM, natstar said:

It's based on luck since i got Summer red battler in under 10 times killing the dark lord and then i got kimie after getting princess agate after farming the dark lord for eternal rivalry event points killed him over 125 times for my next girl kimie and by peoples posts that is also good as well so i got 3 girls from gems kingdom before moving onto the next area i upgraded them all .  19959252_335601343538523_693198811084818

20032033_335601453538512_759557542319304

Notice how i had not moved onto the next area yet so yeah i was really lucky so do not give up since it's based on luck.

OK question where did you get regine though?

On 7/19/2017 at 9:31 PM, pirateKing said:

Ninja spy has a lower drop rate then dark lord  

• 2 weeks later...

Whoever you're aiming for now (since this thread is 2 months old) keep fighting as much as you can cause they do drop eventually! 

I got BOTH Travel Kalissa, his secondary Arcana off the dark lord, as well as Miss Spook of Gruntt TODAY ALONE!

Untitled.png

On 8/4/2017 at 8:47 PM, Stang91 said:

Whoever you're aiming for now (since this thread is 2 months old) keep fighting as much as you can cause they do drop eventually! 

I got BOTH Travel Kalissa, his secondary Arcana off the dark lord, as well as Miss Spook of Gruntt TODAY ALONE!

Untitled.png

Lucky son of a gun. 

Edited by downloadsbacon
typo

On 7/12/2017 at 4:39 PM, Walhabie said:

Anyone know how many girls the Dark Lord has total during this event? I have "Summer Red Battler" and "Kimie"... just want to know if it is worth still beating up the Dark Lord or not.

hell ya just the fact he is easy to beat is awesome