Unable to use Mythic pachinko orbs

At the moment Mythic pachinko orbs are set so that you can't use them as long as you have all girls and have all backgrounds now my problem is that i'm a pretty big spender and as such i already have all girls (aside from some tier 3 girls from villains) and all the avatar backgrounds i could get from mythic pachinko.

This makes it that all these pachinko orbs are going to waste unused and currently i have already more then 84 orbs stacked. I ask if it might be possible to unlock the restriction for not being able to use orbs or/and maybe add the newer avatar backgrounds to the pool of mythic pachinko.

12 minutes ago, Sephira said:

At the moment Mythic pachinko orbs are set so that you can't use them as long as you have all girls and have all backgrounds now my problem is that i'm a pretty big spender and as such i already have all girls (aside from some tier 3 girls from villains) and all the avatar backgrounds i could get from mythic pachinko.

This makes it that all these pachinko orbs are going to waste unused and currently i have already more then 84 orbs stacked. I ask if it might be possible to unlock the restriction for not being able to use orbs or/and maybe add the newer avatar backgrounds to the pool of mythic pachinko.

if you search a while in the forum you might discover:

that is by design as told, that feature request is quite old.

Get your orbs on hold - because any waiting can feel bold.

• Like 1