EMBARRASSING SERVER RESPONSE TIME

Appy

It just took ten minutes for me to spend 7 points in the tower of fame because there was an average of a 56 second response between any selection and any selection appearing. 

That is bullshit. Especially during an event.

I don't care if you have to revert it to the old change over time.

Fix it.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

unfortunately I had some guilt in it and also suffered it in my p.c .

I went from being in position 42 to 8 (I wanted to be among the first 4 but I did not have time due to the slowness of the server),
Unfortunately tomorrow the same thing will happen (if I get up on time) and unfortunately there are 3 more days left in this event where there will be very similar days and it will be an event that will be repeated month and month (hopefully not with these same results)

I would exchange this event for points (make 5000 points in the contest and you would take the girl, but you would have to pray that she did not play the contest to sell objects       P )

12 hours ago, natstar said:

That is because evryone trying to snipe the contests in the last 10 minutes even if they upgraded it would still be laggy because of that get your points in contests before the last 10 mins to avoid it,

Yeah that is definitely the reason, however not a justification.

If Kinkoid servers cannot even handle the event that punishes you for not sniping the same way  like your fellow bracket members, then that very event should be either changed drastically or straight up removed.

We all know what's going on here. Competitiveness between players is supposed to push them more towards spending real money (as you can see on the bundles containing pachinko orbs, that conveniently appeared right after pachinko daily contest started). Now i don't care if this is how they want to monetize the game, but the bare MINIMUM they could do is keep their servers stable.

Edited by Albert80082
Typo
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

In Legendary Contest #1, the absurd lag surprised me - unplayable 15 min before/45+ min after reset

In Legendary Contest #2, I watched the scoreboard a few hours before and noted who was active. Boosted 1 hour before.  Unplayable 10 min before/120+ min after reset

Now that it's Legendary Contest #3, I've come to the conclusion that sniping is cancer.

"BuT iTz StRaTeGy!!!1"

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BBQ69 said:

In Legendary Contest #1, the absurd lag surprised me - unplayable 15 min before/45+ min after reset

In Legendary Contest #2, I watched the scoreboard a few hours before and noted who was active. Boosted 1 hour before.  Unplayable 10 min before/120+ min after reset

Now that it's Legendary Contest #3, I've come to the conclusion that sniping is cancer.

"BuT iTz StRaTeGy!!!1"

You can still snipe get your points in the last 15 mins watch out of people trying to snipe until the last 5 mins where the lag stops them doing anything.