Places of Power is broken

miamoja

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

The Places of Power feature will not progress.  I claim the reward, auto assign my girls for the next mission, click start.  Then, when I go back to the main screen, it shows a chest for Activities.  I click in, the Places of Power has "reset" to the reward I just claimed.

g'luck debugging!

Juan DeLeon

Yeah, in the nutaku version (I don't know about the main game) the places of power is giving instant rewards. If I leave to the main screen and go back, it automatically gives me the rewards. As much as I like the idea of getting a bunch of shards real quick instead of waiting months, I don't like the idea of getting banned for it, So yeah maybe that should be fixed sometime soon, before other people get tempted to abuse it.

4 minutes ago, Jcord777 said:

Yeah, in the nutaku version (I don't know about the main game) the places of power is giving instant rewards. If I leave to the main screen and go back, it automatically gives me the rewards. As much as I like the idea of getting a bunch of shards real quick instead of waiting months, I don't like the idea of getting banned for it, So yeah maybe that should be fixed sometime soon, before other people get tempted to abuse it.

It's happening in the main game as well. It will only give you the last reward you got over and over.

I got the walkthrough thingy (where you have to click small boxes that tells you about its functions) today for it, and now, I can claim rewards right after starting and closing Places of Power.

And it won't progress either. I choose the girls to fill the bar, and then start it, no progress, the start button is greyed out. But I go out from the Place of Power and back in again, I can claim the reward. Got 30 affections for the girl with this bug, and not doing it anymore until it is fixed.

6 minutes ago, Jcord777 said:

Same here, just noticed it when i went to reapply the Place of Power timer.

What may be related is that it went and launched the Places of Power tutorial while i had rewards to cash in from the last timer activation. Maybe it's the tutorial bugging it out by waiting for a flag that can't trigger, because i can't select a squad?

Mine is also missing for some reason, nothing I do seems to restore it to my Activites. I did get the new pop up from Bunny saying there is tutorial for me.....which never appeared. Probably a bug related to this I suspect.

Edited by Busana