Is Mizuki still available to get in harem?

HaremHerp

I am not sure if I spelled the name right but I remember that there is this tan girl named Mizuki with a phone in her hand and had blondish hair. I have seen her around but she is not in the harem search for some reason or well maybe just for me. Does anyone know if she was available for a limited time? 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, HaremHerp said:

I am not sure if I spelled the name right but I remember that there is this tan girl named Mizuki with a phone in her hand and had blondish hair. I have seen her around but she is not in the harem search for some reason or well maybe just for me. Does anyone know if she was available for a limited time? 

Hentai Clicker was recently rebalanced, which has made it hard-to-impossible for new players to reach stage 3000 anytime soon. Consequently the Mizuki promo has been taken offline for the time being.

image.thumb.png.a2f1ca46603082a63ef0bd3620cae080.png

I don't believe there's been any further communication on the issue since these comments by Magrat two weeks ago, so I don't know if/when Mizuki will become available again through a revamped promo.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

12 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

the Mizuki promo has been taken offline for the time being.

Important information with a clean source and all. Thanks a lot for posting this here.

Unfortunately, I haven't seen this mentioned on the HH side (and I don't actively check the HC discord), so I had no idea it was currently not possible to obtain Mizuki. My bad, @HaremHerp. And sorry you can't get her at the moment.

This is worth reposting in the Cross-Promo thread itself, which I'll do right now. 👍 Edit: Done.

Edited by DvDivXXX
link
  • Like 1

On 10/7/2020 at 5:10 PM, DvDivXXX said:

Important information with a clean source and all. Thanks a lot for posting this here.

Unfortunately, I haven't seen this mentioned on the HH side (and I don't actively check the HC discord), so I had no idea it was currently not possible to obtain Mizuki. My bad, @HaremHerp. And sorry you can't get her at the moment.

This is worth reposting in the Cross-Promo thread itself, which I'll do right now. 👍 Edit: Done.

Thank you all so much for your replays because this is my first time here and felt like it went well 😃 

• Like 1