Best Charm Team or Know-How Team

DaBronzeToaster

I've been playing for about 3 years on and off. I'm currently Level 313 on my main with 282k ego without boosters and maxed out stats. My specialty is Charm; whether I should change it or not is also a pending question. Should I change to Know-how?

What three Charm Girls will give me the most ego?

Currently, my line is:

Alpha - Layla 

Beta - Sai

Omega Shtupra 

Also, if I switch to Know-how, who should be on my line up?

It's not all about Ego. Look here, and sort by Charm:
https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Compare-All-Haremettes#Hardcore-Charm-Know-how-Speciality

Shtupra is slightly better than most of the 5* Legendaries, and Fanny & Fione slightly worse than most for Damage & Ego.  Shtupra as Alpha & then whichever 5 * girls as Beta & Omega should work slightly better than what you have now. Don't forget to swap out Omegas for free XP in the arena.

If you want to change to know how wait until you get the know how 5 star from champions and try getting the 5 star know how girl from this event if you have not yet.

be good to increase the stats in the market more if not maxed out before changing over as well.

3 hours ago, natstar said:

If you want to change to know how wait until you get the know how 5 star from champions and try getting the 5 star know how girl from this event if you have not yet.

be good to increase the stats in the market more if not maxed out before changing over as well.

Right now, I have Mizuki, Norou, Keiko, Any, Valentina, Fabienne, Nero, and Harmonia. I'm very close to having Pit' Chun. Any recommendations?

15 hours ago, Zteev said:

It's not all about Ego. Look here, and sort by Charm:
https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Compare-All-Haremettes#Hardcore-Charm-Know-how-Speciality

Shtupra is slightly better than most of the 5* Legendaries, and Fanny & Fione slightly worse than most for Damage & Ego.  Shtupra as Alpha & then whichever 5 * girls as Beta & Omega should work slightly better than what you have now. Don't forget to swap out Omegas for free XP in the arena.

Does the Beta matter?

2 hours ago, DaBronzeToaster said:

Right now, I have Mizuki, Norou, Keiko, Any, Valentina, Fabienne, Nero, and Harmonia. I'm very close to having Pit' Chun. Any recommendations?

Pit'chun is hardcore and all the place of power girls only 3 stars so not as good as 5 star legendary girls.

Any has highest know-how attack,Keiko has highest hardcore defence so can choose to switch her with any when fighting hardcore players and Harmonia has highest charm defence use to be Valentina before Harmonia was added so can switch with Any when fighting charm.

Any should either be your first or second girl you can change her Keiko for hardcore defence or Harmonia for charm defense boost more defense makes battles go longer so more time to use your special ability.

Use mostly multi stat legendary gear unless you got a single stat know-how legendary item recently because multi stat goes best with the Ginseng root booster that boosts all your stats the chlorella boost is second best booster for know-how due to having healing ability.

In addition to the advice above, I've found the explanation from this thread of battle mechanics & strategy quite helpful regardless of class:

On 8/25/2020 at 2:26 PM, Chthugha said:

Well, the champion girls of the last 3 champions are the strongest of all 5* legendary girls, i.e. they have the highest base stat of all 5* legendary girls.
So she is better as alpha if you need more attack, and she is better as beta, because for beta and omega the only stat that is important is their strength in your specialty, so charm.
So when it comes to beta and omega; anyone but Fanny & Fione, because F&F have a lower charm stat than the others.
As alpha; it depends on the specialty of your opponent, but also on the excitement stat = 28 * (alpha HC + alpha CH + alpha KH).
You will fill the excitement bar with twice your attack stat every time you attack. So ideally you want to have that your attack = excitement / 4, so that you get an orgasm on turn 3 instead of turn 4. This means that generally speaking, you want the girl for which the sum of her stats is as small as possible for the same attack increase. This means that the girls with lower defense stats are better in that.
However, when you look at your opponent, then you want to use the girl with the highest stat in your opponent's specialty (not sure which one those are, I'm not charm). When you face charm players, your defence is the average of the defence against kh and the defence against hc. So if the KH + HC is higher, your defence against CH is the highest.

All in all it's a balancing act between getting more attack and low excitement, and still having high defence, because that's what your special move is based on.
I think it is important for you to use arena (not that important), to find out what you need to do. Try using a mono-charm item against strong opponents, for example. Or another combination of ginseng and cordyceps boosters. Chlorella and jujubes are basically useless.

Detailed enough, but not overly-complex.  😉👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, natstar said:

Pit'chun is hardcore and all the place of power girls only 3 stars so not as good as 5 star legendary girls.

Any has highest know-how attack,Keiko has highest hardcore defence so can choose to switch her with any when fighting hardcore players and Harmonia has highest charm defence use to be Valentina before Harmonia was added so can switch with Any when fighting charm.

Any should either be your first or second girl you can change her Keiko for hardcore defence or Harmonia for charm defense boost more defense makes battles go longer so more time to use your special ability.

Use mostly multi stat legendary gear unless you got a single stat know-how legendary item recently because multi stat goes best with the Ginseng root booster that boosts all your stats the chlorella boost is second best booster for know-how due to having healing ability.

Would it be better to switch from Charm to Know-How?

7 hours ago, Redbeard said:

Any is the best Alpha for Know-How.   Beta and Omega it all depends on what kind of attack and defense you want against different classes.

Uh... no. For Beta and Omega only the main stat counts, both on attack and defense. So, just go with the higher ones on your main stat.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Uh... no. For Beta and Omega only the main stat counts, both on attack and defense. So, just go with the higher ones on your main stat.

yeah, that's how it is, just look it up: https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Battle

For your alpha though, it's not always the best choice to go with the highest-main-stat-girl; very often it's useful to switch to a girl with high HC or CH stats as secondary stats, for instance valentina against CH players or Keiko against HC players. There may be even a better girl against CH/HC in the new girls these LC/LD events, but I havent checked them yet.

Edited by blaa

3 hours ago, DaBronzeToaster said:

Would it be better to switch from Charm to Know-How?

Hardcore and know-how both have better special ability than charm has but you need to be ready to change e.g. have the girls you are going to use at 5 stars and with experience maxed out.

If you were changing to know-how that would make you weak to hardcore as well so be better off waiting until new league round started beat all the hardcore players as charm which you are strong against and then changing to know-how to beat the charm and know-how players.

• Thinking 1

2 minutes ago, blaa said:

yeah, that's how it is, just look it up: https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Battle

For your alpha though, it's not always the best choice to go with the highest-main-stat-girl; very often it's useful to switch to a girl with high HC or CH stats as secondary stats, for instance valentina against CH players or Keiko against HC players. There may be even a better girl against CH/HC in the new girls these LC/LD events, but I havent checked them yet.

Harmonia is as good as Valentina against CH, but better than Valentina and Keiko against KH. She's currently the best one against KH.

30 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Harmonia is as good as Valentina against CH, but better than Valentina and Keiko against KH. She's currently the best one against KH.

thanks, now i had to look it up :D For me, it seems that harmonia is even better as Valentina against CH; she will at least be my new go to girl - assuming I can get her

1 hour ago, blaa said:

thanks, now i had to look it up :D For me, it seems that harmonia is even better as Valentina against CH; she will at least be my new go to girl - assuming I can get her

Actually, yes, she's better against CH too. I think I compared her stats to Keiko (3.0 & 1.4) instead of Valentina (2.9 & 1.5) when I looked it up. She's 3.0 & 1.5.

So she's the best against CH and KH, a must have for competitive players.

Edited by Kenrae

I usually never rotate my Beta and Omega.  Only my Alpha.  I always thought the second two girls secondary stats made a small difference.  Thanks for the clarification:-

3 hours ago, DaBronzeToaster said:

Another question. After level 300 or so, I haven't been able to purchase any stats from the shop.

Is this normal?

No, it isn't. You should be able to purchase 30 of each stat per level, provided you have the ymens.