New event

Joker555

Reloading helped with sticking pieces, but I still have a glitchy available moves indicator always showing 17 of 15 moves available and no ticker so I can't see if I really have any.

The only way to update this indicator. is to try-and-see.

image.png.fc5315242557351e98f67d335d764fe9.png

Upd: it works best to reload before entering the Event section for me. This way I get correct timer and moves remaining.

Edited by Chimney
new info

Kinkoid logic 101: Let's give them a new event, that may or may not work, but it does screw the game experience nonetheless (due to constant reloading and such). Fixing the game beforehand? Yeah right, like anyone does that these days.. xDxDxD

Can't say I'm surprised, but Kinkoid - some day you'll have to pull your heads out your asses. 9_9

• Like 4

Huh, hadn't loaded the game in a while and I just happened to check it just now and I see an event running... (back into that "puzzle" event that nobody ever really liked to begin with, again...) with only 2 days left on the timer...

Well, I'm not spending anything on extra moves, so recruiting this girl has zero chance of happening.

Just lost 2 moves because placing pieces was taking 2min each for some reason, and 1 of them decided to pop back out, which didn't count my moves initially, but after I placed it back it recalculated my moves and subtracted 2. Even if I don't miss anything from this point I might have to buy 5 moves for a girl that doesn't even have good perks :) or interesting design 

Edited by Joker555
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1