Gimped and Compensating?

Fou1

Hello, I am a new player and am trying to learn as i go.  I changed to charm rather early and haven't really had a problem but I read that charm doesn't necessarily suck but, it isn't great. Does it really matter on my journey to end game or should I just waste Kobans and switch back?

Also I find that the Battle areas are lopsided.  The Tower of Flame I rank in the middle because either the opponents are way to easy or way to difficult.  In the Season of the Rose event there is no way I will be able to defeat any opponent till I add about 200 levels.  I do not understand why the level difference is so drastic?  Why not keep Heroes within a reasonable level gap of each other? 

Thanks for any help/info 

1 hour ago, Fou1 said:

Hello, I am a new player and am trying to learn as i go.  I changed to charm rather early and haven't really had a problem but I read that charm doesn't necessarily suck but, it isn't great. Does it really matter on my journey to end game or should I just waste Kobans and switch back?

Also I find that the Battle areas are lopsided.  The Tower of Flame I rank in the middle because either the opponents are way to easy or way to difficult.  In the Season of the Rose event there is no way I will be able to defeat any opponent till I add about 200 levels.  I do not understand why the level difference is so drastic?  Why not keep Heroes within a reasonable level gap of each other? 

Thanks for any help/info 

Welcome.

Well, as of now, a KnowHow player has advantages in the League (in ToF). It sounds like the right spot to be good enough for most and yet to weak to promote - because that should give you the most XP. Thus said: promote when you could win this stage, wait when you are stretching to barely hit 15th.

I would compare any booster usage to the possible koban gain for the "wished" placing.

once you reach "Dicktator levels" you should either know more of the mechanics - or it got adjusted so there is new evaluation necessary.

The Season of the Rose is completely new as of this november, so most writers in the forum hope for adjustment next month.

• Thanks 1

Welcome to the Forums.

The implementation of the Season of the Rose has been poor, and that may be charitable.

As far as leagues go, it depends on what league you are in.

I'd recommend not changing specialties again at this point. You will eventually want to accumulate 3 5* Legendaries in a class, and it's hard to know which one you will get first. For now, simply try to work on maxing out affection & level of your best girls in Charm. You can get quite far as a Charm player, and the meta dynamic may change at some point, so I'd just stay with Charm for now. You can regularly compete in the 2nd highest league at this point as a Charm player without boosting much, if you're reasonably high level.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Fou1 said:

Thanks for the information.  Rather than start another thread could you tell me if cash still generates if uncollected or does collecting it reset the timer?   

You need to collect it for the timer to reset.

• Thanks 1