Season battle visual bug

konn

First image is from league fight, second image is from seasons.
The defense min-power is incorrectly displayed.
I have 15'500 know how lower defense but i get displayed 16617 wich is my hardcore lower defense, they got mixed.

image.png.833d867db53169c61d953c5e890e1f2d.pngimage.png.f04cd73f98598ae2021682f064e97279.png

Also a suggestion: Since opponents are of different classes, allow to select an opponent and display defense according to his type.
for example If i select a charm, the charm defense will display.
or at least add an "on hover" dropdown that will allow to view other defense values for main player.

If you follow the selection path i'd suggest to also add a % on harmony like vs trolls - league

Edited by konn

1 hour ago, jelom said:

No, the defense value is correct (because your opponent is hardcore), what is wrong is the defense icon in seasons

What the OP means is that the defense value shown in Seasons is a combination of the alpha-only min value for HC and the alpha/beta/omega max value for KH, which is clearly not correct.

Yes, there's a bug for your own defense stat displayed on the screen where you choose one out of three opponents. It always shows your def value vs HC, but with your own class' icon next to it. It's also been reported on Discord and probably in a few support tickets as well.

At least now your opponents' defense stat shown on that screen is the relevant one versus your class.