VladDracul

So, today I was collecting my prizes from the Places of Power and restarting them like usual, only thing was that I was damn sleepy when I was doing it so when I clicked the "start" on one of them I didn't notice that I had missclicked the autofill and instead had selected a single random girl to do it all, so now I'm stuck waiting for 21 goddamn hours for the damn thing to finish because the girl had less power than even the minimum requiered (which as far as I known shouldn't even happen in the first place), with no other option to cancel the damn process other than to spend thousands of kobans to hurry it up, which naturally will never fuggen happen.

Look, I can understand not having an undo button on an online game, since it's part of the experience and all, but at the very least we should have the option to cancel a quest without winning any ofnthw prizes to change our choice, because right now I really don't want to wait three times the normal wait just so I can win the exact same thing as all the other times; I'm being held hostage by my own quest with no other choice but to compell!

It just ain't right!

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, VladDracul said:

[...] so now I'm stuck waiting for 21 goddamn hours for the damn thing to finish because the girl had less power than even the minimum requiered (which as far as I known shouldn't even happen in the first place),[...]

the assumption is wrong.

the minimum girl power gives a duration of almost five days - your 21 hours are far away from that....

I agree anyway that an abort button would be nice. Yet it would be cruel to abort accidentially when a 7 hours schedule is running..

Edited by windia
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, windia said:

I agree anyway that an abort button would be nice. Yet it would be cruel to abort accidentially when a 7 hours schedule is running..

Put a confirmation popup, like that of using kobans, and problem solved.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, windia said:

i'd like that. As I'd like a confirmation for selling legendary items...

Even better, have the ability to "lock" an item so that you can't sell it by accident without unlocking it first. And have those items always listed first in your inventory.

• 2 months later...

It happend to me again... i thought i wouldnt be so stupid/careless a second time... but today, sleepdrunk, i send again only 1 girl and have to wait for 2d 13h... and guess what, for sure it is the PoP where they added a new girl...

we really need that button

Edited by Bardi