What is it and how to be in such situations?

Just recently I discovered a very strange phenomenon. I took part in the contest on the test server and took the 1st place. At some point I checked rating and found nothing suspicious, but after a few minutes when I decided to check rating table again, I saw the player Jax with a huge number of points (almost 3 times more than mine). At first I thought that he was using kobans for promotion (heh, I really don't understand people who spend a lot of kobans for first place in rating, when they get significantly less than they spent... but that is another story). But I was shocked when I opened his profile and saw his characteristics.

https://test.hentaiheroes.com/hero/59281/profile.html

What is it and how to understand it? The first thought is that this is a cheater. But once a long time ago I tried to send a report on the alleged cheater to support, but they answered me that it is impossible to use cheats in their game ... hehe, then what is it ?! :D
Your thoughts and assumptions? But most importantly... what should be done in such situations if support routinely rejects attempts to notify about suspicious individuals, answering "We can't have cheaters"?
P.S. amazing how a player 170 level uses item 300 level. :D
It's even more amazing when item 150 level has characteristics hardcore 65535, charm 65535, know-how 65535, harmony 10000 and endurance 65535... x'D

Oh, and I don't really care that much about kobans on the test server, but it's just that the situation itself is very funny and scary at the same time.

Jax.png

Edited by stalker696

Hmm, funny... 😑

One of the moderators decided to move my topic to the bug reports section. But there is no bug here, there is information about a dishonest player who hacks the game. And I created this topic in order to discuss how to solve such problems when you meet face to face with an arrogant cheater in a contest, because the support does not want to help with this problem (as I said earlier, they lie to me that in this game there are no cheaters, however, today I have proof that this is not the case).
It seems to me or is this an attempt to hide the problem from the eyes? Because not many people visit the beta test branch. The game is the same, only the servers differ. This means that such dishonest people can be found both on www.hentaiheroes.com and nutaku.haremheroes.com. This situation shocks me. 😕

Edited by stalker696

On 11/13/2020 at 12:32 PM, stalker696 said:

[...]

https://test.hentaiheroes.com/hero/59281/profile.html

What is it and how to understand it? The first thought is that this is a cheater. But once a long time ago I tried to send a report on the alleged cheater to support, but they answered me that it is impossible to use cheats in their game ... hehe, then what is it ?! :D
Your thoughts and assumptions? But most importantly... what should be done in such situations if support routinely rejects attempts to notify about suspicious individuals, answering "We can't have cheaters"?
P.S. amazing how a player 170 level uses item 300 level. :D
It's even more amazing when item 150 level has characteristics hardcore 65535, charm 65535, know-how 65535, harmony 10000 and endurance 65535... x'D

[...]

As far as my experience goes this looks like a dev account.

a lvl300 item has none of the stats shown - even lvl500 rainbow item are unlikely to pass the 5000 score for each value.

For the contest itself - your trigger point - there was nothing suspicious about it: as it is a "donate Ymen" contest, gathering points can be very quickly done.